newbie needs help!!!!

mousetrap

Earning My Ears
Hey gang,
I NEED HELP! Wife and I are planning a trip at the end of Sept. for four days and I am lost. I know nothing about Universal.Are there hotels on site? Do they have length of stay passes, hopper passes, etc. Do they have transportation to parks or can you walk or do you have to drive. Like I said I know nothing so any info would be appreciated
Thanks!

I suggest you use "AAA", they have a good book for newbies at US and IOA. They also have the Hard Rock Hotel there I'm staying there in July and it will be great!

Have a great time

Wow, did YOU come to the right place... :p

Yes, USF has two hotels onsite with one on the way. The Portofino Bay, the Hard Rock are open now and the Royal Pacific is due this summer. There is a walk path from HR, also a shuttle and a ferryboat from both hotels. There is a length of stay pass but it's not as good a deal as the current 5 for the price of 2 day pass now available. If you look to the top of the page there are lots of posts concerning things you need and want to know.

A great book to refer to is kelly monaghan's book Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure. It's an awesome synopsis of everything and anything you need to know about Universal Orlando.

Everything else you'll learn on this board! :D A bigger group of experts you'll never find!

Have fun!

Hard Rock Hotel is about a five minute walk from the parks. Portofino has a boat and shuttle bus to get you there. Royal Pacific will open this summer. The absolute BEST perk--if you stay in one of the three on site hotels you get immediate express access to the attractions. Like a Fast pass without having to come back at a later time. It's FANTASTIC !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter