Newbie questions ????

aplejax76

Mouseketeer<br><font color=orange>I have to think
I have been looking for something to do in my spare time. This seems like the perfect thing for me to do. I have looked at some of your designs. You guys are very talented.

I was wondering if you have to be a computer wiz? I don't have any clue where you even start learning how to do this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Jackie

Most of us use a program called Photoimact - you don't have to be a computer whiz but you do need to have some sort of computer aptitude.

once you have photimpact there is a link in my signature to design tips - this should help you get started

Waiting to see what designs you come up with, I'm sure some of the other designers will be happy or some help and some pressure to be taken off them, I know Julia & Nick's mom mentioned she had about 50 design requests.
Please post yours for us to enjoy
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter