News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only spent $125 on the Adventurer's Club sign....and I regret that even less. And now that I think about it - the Enchanted Tiki Room sign was a gift.

I bought it years ago, it totally could've been $125. I didn't even think twice about the price on that, I needed it.

well as someone that has spent upwards of $10,000 total on catchers gear over the years for one of my twins and probably as much on golf equipment for me, $250 for a purse doesn't sound like too awful much...pirate:..Heck, the last year my boy played summer collegiate baseball I bought him a 5 pack of Marrucci wood bats for more than twice that and had to end up buying two more to get him through the summer. All things are relative I guess.

Yes, I said something similar. :)

I've found that is sort of with everything - they didn't grow up with Walt nor the original Disney product. Look at Shanghai - the pirates ride is based off the movies, not the original attraction and the Alice in Wonderland hedge maze is based off the recent Johnny Depp films, not the original animated version

I've also heard that is a reason that the Solo movie did even worse internationally than it did in the U.S. - they don't care about the original Star Wars movies, nor those characters, just the new ones

All good points...their Disney “history” is just beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter