News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got really excited for a second thinking it was possibly an expansion or a rebuild of existing infrastructure. Silly me.

I’m at least excited to know they are committed to the monorail for the time being.
We shall see. It probably depends on the projected cost.

According to one of the comments posted, this isn't a done deal. The bill has only passed the first subcommittee. It's not yet a law.

Seems like common sense. My dad lost his favorite sunglasses at EPCOT and I didn’t know their process was so extensive!

Rumor

Disney is meeting with companies to discuss building new monorails....

With all of the rumors that you stay on top of so well, has there ever been a rumor if UNI was looking into a mass transit system in the future? Considering they already have two theme parks and a water park, Citywalk and numerous resorts, adding to that a possible 3rd gate, another Citywalk and even more resorts.

UNI loves putting on the pressure, and what better a way than to implement their own monorail-type system, when there are pieces falling off of Disney’s, as well as video or the trains moving with open doors.

@rteetz, did you hear this in the wdwmagic site?

With all of the rumors that you stay on top of so well, has there ever been a rumor if UNI was looking into a mass transit system in the future? Considering they already have two theme parks and a water park, Citywalk and numerous resorts, adding to that a possible 3rd gate, another Citywalk and even more resorts.

UNI loves putting on the pressure, and what better a way than to implement their own monorail-type system, when there are pieces falling off of Disney’s, as well as video or the trains moving with open doors.

@rteetz, did you hear this in the wdwmagic site?
Universal is looking into over transit options according to rumors once they lock in another park.

No I did not get this from wdwmagic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter