News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared. I hope it's good. So they're going to mess with scenes after the industrial revolution??

I hope not :( I love the giant computer room, the family watching the moon landing and I think the garage is the perfect place to end it.

But after the garage and matrix tunnel they can change whatever they want.
Well this is only a rumor right now.

I'm scared. I hope it's good. So they're going to mess with scenes after the industrial revolution??

I hope not :( I love the giant computer room, the family watching the moon landing and I think the garage is the perfect place to end it.

But after the garage and matrix tunnel they can change whatever they want.

As long as Rome stills burns with that wonderful smell, that's all I need on Spaceship Earth.

I'm tentatively excited about this. SE has needed an overhaul for years. If it's done right, it should be exceptional! However, given Disney's track record of refurbishments resulting in the attraction not being as good prior to the changes, I do have concerns. The two refurbishments for Journey into Imagination destroyed that attraction.
I know we all point to that as the big disaster, and it was, but other refurbishments have been ok, and others have been awful. I'll put Tiki Room under awful, but I don't mind the PotC refurbs over the years. The Mexico ride refurb is ok. The Living Seas wasn't bad. But the Spaceship Earth refurbs have always been good, though I miss Cronkite's voice. Regardless, it is the centerpiece ride of the park and I just don't think they will mess with it too badly.

I hope it's better than the last one... I love Judy Dench (as the narrator), and the colorful costumes they added, but the ending is poor.... the photo never works for us. I used to loved the final descent through the hanging lights with the beautiful music... however, the old classroom and bee scene was pretty bad. Agree that they need to keep Rome, and all the stuff at the beginning, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter