News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWNTs take on Mary Poppins returns (not a ton of spoilers so feel free to read - but does share some takes on things so I would skip if you want to go in as blind as possible.

https://wdwnt.com/2018/12/review-ma...ought-more-than-a-spoonful-of-magic-with-her/

they did really like it though
Loved the review and waiting in anticipation for 12/19. Hope I'm not putting too much excitement into this. But, this may be the best musical that's come out in a while!:teleport:

Haven't road Kali yet, but if it's like Grizzly river rapids at DCA, the seats near the gap where you board the raft, seem to let the water in. Those are the danger zone in my opinion.

Also only time we ever rode Grizzly we actually did quite well until our raft just came to a complete stop right over top the geyser while it went off for about a minute.

If you ever want to bond with complete strangers, go on a water rapids theme park ride. Best way to make friends.

first off, Carl Weathers?!??! :thumbsup2

Second, "Pascal will star as a lone Mandalorian gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy" ... or as some might say, at "Galaxy's Edge" :scratchin
I had to look at Carl Weathers IMDb page to see what he has done lately. Last thing I remember him doing is arrested development which he is great in but I imagine his character will be slightly different in mandalorian. Also Giancarlo Esposito is awesome can’t wait to see what he does in this.

Haven't road Kali yet, but if it's like Grizzly river rapids at DCA, the seats near the gap where you board the raft, seem to let the water in. Those are the danger zone in my opinion.
I have gotten soaked every time. I’ll only ride as the last ride before heading out of AK. The majority of soaking occurs on the drop especially if you are on the side dropping first. Pay attention to the weight distribution when boarding. Sitting amongst smaller bodies does me in every time. Also the water cannon as you near the end seems to finish me off if I’m not already soaked.

the seats near the gap where you board the raft, seem to let the water in. Those are the danger zone in my opinion.
The problem with the Kali rafts are everyone is sitting next to one of those gaps. By design, I'm sure.

kali.jpg

j

KRR and GRR are really not at all alike. GRR is actually fun. KRR is one big drop that soaks 2-3 people in the boat and the rest of the ride is either waiting for the drop or waiting to get off. GRR has smaller ride vehicles and narrower track but more bumps and much, much more fun. You are more likely to get wet on GRR but not as likely to get soaked to the bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter