News Round Up 2020

Regal theaters are re-closing their NY locations. They were only open 20 days. AMC will probably be close behind. Wonder when studios will start delaying releases again.

Regal theaters are re-closing their NY locations. They were only open 20 days. AMC will probably be close behind. Wonder when studios will start delaying releases again.
I though Regal closed all of its locations like a month ago? Our Regal theatre here is closed (even though it could technically be open)

What were the dates for the "next" big releases anyway? Spring?

I though Regal closed all of its locations like a month ago? Our Regal theatre here is closed (even though it could technically be open)

What were the dates for the "next" big releases anyway? Spring?
I believe the only notable films left for the year are The Croods 2 for November 25th and Wonder Women 2 for December 25th.

Still several early next year as well.

That looks great. Did they kill a woody for this? The wood looks pretty new.
No most of the wood is from the original coaster. They added mostly new metal supports. Either way the coaster looks amazing. Its great to see Florida getting some new world class coasters.

That looks great. Did they kill a woody for this? The wood looks pretty new.
It’s the replacement for the dual track wooden Gwazi, the Lion track closed in 2012, the Tiger track closed in 2015. So it’s a replacement, but Gwazi had gone beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter