News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you're aware, AllEars and Disney Food Blog are owned and operated by the same person. It's not like this is a secondary story from a different source, same source and same person taking photos/reporting

Thanks. The reason I posted the second link is because it had a video of the CM pushing the cars. The first one did not.

And a total side note and OT, but I had to say THANK YOU for getting my Screen name!!! The bulk of people thinks it stands for “Mrs. Annual Passholder!”, but it’s actually just my initials (as you wrote it!) ☺
haha! I was wondering at first is it Mr. Sap? or Mrs. AP? When you added your photo I realized it wasn't Mr. Sap....thank you for all your posts and spreading positivity!

haha! I was wondering at first is it Mr. Sap? or Mrs. AP? When you added your photo I realized it wasn't Mr. Sap....thank you for all your posts and spreading positivity!

OMG YES!!!!! That’s the other one I get!!!!!!! 😂 😂 But the bulk of guesses was ‘Mrs. Annual Passholder!’ 😂

Hey!! I don’t remember there being an announcement for 7DMT, but I just did a quick search. This video was filmed on February 25, and it appears as if they were still being spaced at that time.

7DMT 2/25/21

It’s definitely possible it was started after that?

I know!!! People Mover has been a disappointment for a lot of us. Hopefully it will be up and running sooner than later!!! 🤞🏻
I am thinking I am probably remembering it wrong :). We were last on that ride on 2/26. and just checked with DD now, but she can't remember lol. It just seemed that one was more "full" than the other coasters. I did distinctly remember spacing on the others, just not that one for some reason.

They were spacing the Sunday before according to our ride video (no video showed up for 2/26 though!)
OMG YES!!!!! That’s the other one I get!!!!!!! 😂 😂 But the bulk of guesses was ‘Mrs. Annual Passholder!’ 😂
You know, I gotta admit the Mr Sap has crossed my mind too lol, but not Mrs. Annual Passholder!!

I noticed this since we are APs and going next week (also DVC resort guests). We went NYE and I noticed it conversely then. I’ve been watching the spring break availability for quite some time and it really seems that the resort guests and theme park ticket buckets are now exactly the same—mirroring one another with every change and never differing in the time I watched them. Unfortunately, I think the disadvantage is just following along the lines of the new (and odd) trend to devalue staying on property. They need to add some perks back. More availability for onsite guests would cost them nothing as they often juggle the buckets. It’s just so odd.

Last edited:
Just so you're aware, AllEars and Disney Food Blog are owned and operated by the same person. It's not like this is a secondary story from a different source, same source and same person taking photos/reporting
Not questioning you at all, but may I ask where you got that info? I saw it, tried to do some Googling but didn't find an obvious answer. I ask only because those are my two fav vloggers!

I noticed this since we are APs and going next week (also DVC resort guests). We went NYE and I noticed it conversely then. I’ve been watching the spring break availability for quite some time and it really seems that the resort guests and theme park ticket buckets are now exactly the same—mirroring one another with every change and never differing in the time I watched them. Unfortunately, I think the disadvantage is just following along the lines of the new (and odd) trend to devalue staying on property. They need to add some perks back. More availability for onsite guests would cost them nothing as they often juggle the buckets. It’s just so odd.

I completely agree. It’s disappointing. I think they know the loyal are coming with or without the perks, so why do any more than they have to. I’m optimistic we’ll see some perks come back once things start getting better. 🙂🤞🏻🤞🏻

hmmm. Deb Wills started Allears.net and AJ Wolfe started Disney Food Blog...did they merge at some point?

Oh...interesting...no wonder I like both sites so much!
I see where Deb says she is retiring but I haven't ever seen that AJ and DFB took over. I have certainly noticed they seem to post the same things right after each other, but they also seem to use different photos (if only slightly) and headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter