News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Just to share, while I was watching the video, I wrote to DH to tell him how absolutely gorgeous this ship is.... his reply was “It won’t be after I 🤮 all over it!!” (He has horrible motion sickness!!) 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Cruises are definitely not in our future - unfortunately!!! 😕
They definitely are not in our future either for the same reason. There's no way my husband could do a cruise. He can't even do most rides but at least he gets to sit on a bench that isn't moving while the rest of us ride.

Oh sure only let the kids slide into the kids club...
Really - can only kids slide down that?? Why wouldn't they let the parents too!? Don't we have to go with them the first time to get them signed up anyway?? And don't we normally board the ship in that main lobby?!?! #LetTheParentsSlide

Really - can only kids slide down that?? Why wouldn't they let the parents too!? Don't we have to go with them the first time to get them signed up anyway?? And don't we normally board the ship in that main lobby?!?! #LetTheParentsSlide

In a digital press roundtable one of the reporters asked and was told "sorry grownups".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter