News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why!

Money? Disney didn't want? Relaxed guidelines compared to Disney?

I'm going to say money!
Florida Citrus Sports and Universal formed a partnership to take the event from Wide World of Sports and the Disney Resorts. I think it is safe to say the offer Pop Warner agreed to was more financially advantageous to them than the one Disney offered. I don't think COVID guidelines played any role as these deals are multi year things.

Florida Citrus Sports has become really aggressive in trying to lure events to Camping World Stadium including a major push to get the Army-Navy game when their current location deals expires after the 2023 season.

I doubt it's permanent - well, unlesws they are going to do a complete retheme. I don't think that's on the priorities list at the moment. I expect that the animatronics are just in the shop - like the B mode bor the Shaman at Na'vi River Journey. Looks pretty cheap though, but they've got to put something there I guess.

Just read the article on this at blogmickey. Evidently there is a shared base between all 3 characters and to fix things they had to remove the base.

This isn't really the thread for this. But JNJ looks like they are going to have extremely limited distribution for awhile. It is also less effective than the Pfizer or Moderna, so I think there is a good chance it'll be reserved for hard to reach communities, like the homeless, extremely remote, those lacking transportation, etc.

I think if Disney drops masks with the CDC depends on when the CDC does. I have a feeling the CDC will keep the recommendations until new infections are very low for multiple weeks. I that situation I think Disney will change with the CDC, because I think at that point everyone will agree it's time.

This will not be this spring.

What you said is exactly why JnJ is great news. Especially in countries less fortunate than we are. But there is a better thread about it on community board.

And I never said spring.

What is your platform? ... Where is bringing back Horizons on your list? Do you think you can get SMRT-1 as your running mate? Are you willing to wear the space outfits Mickey and Friends used to wear?

Can they bring back Alfredo's of the 1980's?
(granted I was a child, but I knew it was good)

And why does everyone forget World of Motion? I loved that ride! Rebuild where they just demolished everything!

Can they bring back Alfredo's of the 1980's?
(granted I was a child, but I knew it was good)

And why does everyone forget World of Motion? I loved that ride! Rebuild where they just demolished everything!

Definitely not anti WoM (and prefer it to Test Track)

So fine - let's insist on both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter