Next Batch of Cruises

Same! We are probably not even cruising in summer 2025–planning on Tokyo Disney and Japan instead—but it’s just fun to know what we COULD do and if there are any surprises other than the Fantasy going to Europe. Even though I know further surprises are unlikely …

7-Night Eastern Caribbean
Disney Treasure from Port Canaveral, FL
2025 SAIL DATES: Jun 7, 21 • Jul 5, 19 • Aug 2, 16, 30 •
Sept 13, 27
• Tortola, British Virgin Islands
• St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
• Disney Castaway Cay
• 3 days at sea

That itinerary SUCKS. Three days at sea for a Caribbean sailing out of Florida is absolutely horrible.

EDIT: Apparently this is DCL's normal Eastern Caribbean itinerary, which I didn't realize.

Last edited:
Sept 13, 27
• Disney Castaway Cay
• 3 days at sea

That itinerary SUCKS. Three days at sea for a Caribbean sailing out of Florida is absolutely horrible.

Why? We want the one with 3 sea days, eastern is usually 3 days.

Sept 13, 27
• Disney Castaway Cay
• 3 days at sea

It is always that way. I actually like that itinerary over the Western option.

Sept 13, 27
• Disney Castaway Cay
• 3 days at sea

I did this itinerary last November. Departed on Saturday got to Tortola on Tuesday, St Thomas Wednesday, Thursday Sea Day , CC on Friday and then Saturday departure. If you want a bunch of port days then go Western Caribbean.

Why? We want the one with 3 sea days, eastern is usually 3 days.

We are on the fence but we prefer 3 sea days. Especially on a new ship.
Wait why? I can understand being okay with 3 sea days, but why do you prefer it? If you want 3 days on the ship you can just stay onboard at one of the ports and get all the benefits of a sea day but with way less crowds.

IMO that itinerary should be doing Lighthouse Point.

Same! We are probably not even cruising in summer 2025–planning on Tokyo Disney and Japan instead—but it’s just fun to know what we COULD do and if there are any surprises other than the Fantasy going to Europe. Even though I know further surprises are unlikely …
Japan is our plan for summer 2025, too. I was a little worried they might throw something new in the mix that would tempt me to change plans but alas they did not. Haha

Sept 13, 27
• Disney Castaway Cay
• 3 days at sea

It sounds like bliss to me.

Wait why? I can understand being okay with 3 sea days, but why do you prefer it? If you want 3 days on the ship you can just stay onboard at one of the ports and get all the benefits of a sea day but with way less crowds.

More opportunities to try for snagging Palo brunch, royal gathering, and drink tastings that are actually during the day.

Sea days have more on board entertainment then port days, and more hours for stuff....

I’m soooo disappointed that the British Isles cruise doesn’t stop at Belfast. For us, that’s a dealbreaker, so we’ll be sailing a different cruise line for our 30th anniversary.
:sad2:

But in general it is confirmation that DCL sees their business model as lots of short cruises to the Bahamas. That’s what the fleet expansion brings us. Not more interesting destinations. To me it looks like that even the European itineraries have become much more boring…

But in general it is confirmation that DCL sees their business model as lots of short cruises to the Bahamas. That’s what the fleet expansion brings us. Not more interesting destinations. To me it looks like that even the European itineraries have become much more boring…
I agree that a lot of the Europe cruises look less interesting than in past years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter