Nine Dragons Restaurant

monte

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just booked this restaurant and wanted to get your opinions on it, any good? Thanks

I went with my bf and we enjoyed it...I believe we got eggrolls, and I had the shrimp with noodles... delicious and not too pricy.

We enjoyed eating at Nine Dragons during our last trip...picked because one of my sons wanted sesame chicken. The decor is nice and our server was very friendly. We all liked our dishes.

We ate at Nine Dragons and Mama Melrose during our trip in December 2019, which was our last time at WDW. We loved both of them, and am surprised to find Nine Dragons so far down on the list of best restaurants at Epcot. We had four adults and everyone enjoyed their food. I don't doubt there are better places, and I guess part of it may be that they revised their menu I guess shortly before we went there. It's largely americanized Chinese food, but we all thought it was very good.

Last time was pre-Covid and really liked it. Pot-stickers, Fried Rice and their beer. Forgot what DW had but she enjoyed it. The inside is nice and inviting as well as well lit. We are going again in January.

Salt and pepper shrimp with spinach noodles. Quite enjoyable. It’s a great restaurant with very attentive service. It’s kind of a hidden gem.

I think the DisneyFoodBlog were fairly spot on with their review. The food is good - but you can get it anywhere, and you're paying a premium to have it in Disney. That said, if Americanised Chinese food is what you love to eat, then this is probably the best place to get it on property. For the record, I do enjoy it and occasionally dine at Nine Dragons (although as a Brit, we can't get Americanised Chinese food anywhere here...). However, this is one of the restaurants I will drop if I want to try a new place that's opened up (e.g. Space 220).

For a Chinese restaurant it’s actually pretty good. I was surprised and was expecting more chain type flavors.

I found the service to be very good. Wasn’t impressed with the food, over seasoned and nothing special. Not a place to avoid, but not a place I would go out of my way to visit.

I found the service to be very good. Wasn’t impressed with the food, over seasoned and nothing special. Not a place to avoid, but not a place I would go out of my way to visit.
Funny, I think the food is underseasoned. Very bland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter