No AAA Room only discount???

It may be different in other states/regions, but for the AAA packages offered here in NJ it seemed to be that you could not cancel (without a big penalty, trip insurance, etc.) when a better deal came along, which was another reason I was put off by the packages - I believe it also needed to be paid in full in advance. I personally felt more confident in my own researching ability than the agent's, plus I wanted the flexibility to get a better deal if one came along so going on our own happened to work out better.

jz117 said:
maybe I just got a bad agent, but if they do this to all packages, people are getting ripped off.
You probably got an uninformed agent. WDW was giving them quotes without the AAA discount and most agents didn't know there was a problem. They didn't run the numbers to see if they were correct.

This happened to me with a NJ AAA agent. Once I pointed out the error she got a correct quote for me.

I don't know about AAA cancellation policies. Most travel agencies have rules beyond disney's. Dreams Unlimited Travel does not. They are great! But they can't book the (2005) discounted AAA packages, just room only.

I'm waiting for 2006 AAA rates to come out! I will probably book room only and wait and see if they offer anything better. We're camping so it isn't that expensive anyway but every little bit helps.

AAA only gives ROOM discounts, and they are the same discounts that WD travel gives if you also purchase Park hopper tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter