No fp for it’s a small world:-(

Ride it in the last hour before the park closes. It's always been a walk on for us when we ride at night. We don't use our FP+ on this anymore.

You can get on it easily, we did it the other day just before 10am, wait time said 15 but was less than 10

Spend a few minutes refreshing the MDE app, even if it says there are no FP+. Something will likely turn up very soon.

what day are you looking at? I just looked at a few days and there are a lot of times still available

We travel in August, when it is relatively busy, and have never used, or needed FastPass for Small World. It is often a walk on, and seldom more than a 20 minute wait.

While I do understand why there are plenty of folks that do make FP+ for IASW, DW has specific instructions if I ever make a FP+ for IASW. And yes, it does involve medical professionals.

While I do understand why there are plenty of folks that do make FP+ for IASW, DW has specific instructions if I ever make a FP+ for IASW. And yes, it does involve medical professionals.

I can’t remember (blocked it out maybe), can you hear the music from the line? If so you can tell her you’re just trying to limit her exposure time. It’s kind of like radiation that way - you’re fine until you reach the maximum permissible exposure and then ... you’re not. :duck:

:)

However, the line can get long.

My son went from being an iasw-loving lad to despising it because he was stuck in an hour-long line with his cousins who do NOT do well in lines. And that was pre-FP+.

I’ve been known to get a FP+ for it and have been pleased to bypass the 30 minute standby.

I’m happy to stand for 40 minutes outside for iasw at Disneyland, but at Wdw I can’t stand the line.

(And iasw is basically my fave ride and song)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter