No Pants at CP? Never Fear-Escalator Boy is Here! 10/9-After WDW, Come to NM!

Jon is doing about the same. Still not feeling well, but he did sleep some last night...as did I! :woohoo:

WOW!! I'm finally caught up!!!
Poor Jon!:sad1: He's such a strong and tough kid though! I'm glad they have a treatment!:hug:
I'm glad Kaia is feeling better. I got scared for you. That not knowing feeling is NOT fun!:sad2:
The balloon popping moment really got to me! How sweet is that?! That is a PROUD Mommy moment if I've ever seen one!!!!!!!!
I just want ya'll to know how much I've enjoyed this TR! Ya'll really encouraged me as a mom. I will not be on the DIS for a few days (unless my laptop gets fixed) B is having his surgery tomorrow. But I will be praying for ya'll. I'll check in soon to see how ya'll are!:hug:

WOW!! I'm finally caught up!!!
Poor Jon!:sad1: He's such a strong and tough kid though! I'm glad they have a treatment!:hug:
I'm glad Kaia is feeling better. I got scared for you. That not knowing feeling is NOT fun!:sad2:
The balloon popping moment really got to me! How sweet is that?! That is a PROUD Mommy moment if I've ever seen one!!!!!!!!
I just want ya'll to know how much I've enjoyed this TR! Ya'll really encouraged me as a mom. I will not be on the DIS for a few days (unless my laptop gets fixed) B is having his surgery tomorrow. But I will be praying for ya'll. I'll check in soon to see how ya'll are!:hug:

And we will be praying for you and B and the rest of your family! I hope he gets exactly what he is hoping for with his surgery. I know I'll "hear" about it soon! Please PM me and keep me updated. :hug:

I must have missed a post somewhere about Jon, but hope he is feeling better soon:goodvibes

Lee2Lee....Sending good vibes for you tomorrow for B's surgery:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I didn't post about it. It's been a pretty rough couple of days...Jon got pretty sick. I'm sorry mods...I didn't want to go OT again.

So, I'll make it quick.

It is dangerous for Jon when he becomes ill. His condition can be life threatening without treatment when he is ill or injured. It's pretty complicated.

BUT...we got through his illness for the first time since his diagnosis. And his body did well with the drugs...and he's feeling a little better!

It's a long drawn out explanation, and I don't want to get in trouble for going OT. If you want to know more, PM me and I'll explain.

BUT...the good news is...he is doing much better!!!!
:cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

I didn't post about it. It's been a pretty rough couple of days...Jon got pretty sick. I'm sorry mods...I didn't want to go OT again.

So, I'll make it quick.

It is dangerous for Jon when he becomes ill. His condition can be life threatening without treatment when he is ill or injured. It's pretty complicated.

BUT...we got through his illness for the first time since his diagnosis. And his body did well with the drugs...and he's feeling a little better!

It's a long drawn out explanation, and I don't want to get in trouble for going OT. If you want to know more, PM me and I'll explain.

I'm sorry you and Jon have to go through all that. I'm glad that he seems out of the woods though and is on the mend. :thumbsup2

And we will be praying for you and B and the rest of your family! I hope he gets exactly what he is hoping for with his surgery. I know I'll "hear" about it soon! Please PM me and keep me updated. :hug:

So, I'll make it quick.

I thought I had missed something as well. I am glad he's doing better though.
Darn rules. If I was a mod, I'd allow you to talk about it. It is, afterall, the reason why the TR was delayed (in no way am I complaining...I'm just justifying. :goodvibes )

Jen & Tera I hope your little ones are doing well. :grouphug:

Awww it's over?! :sad1: Even thought your last day ended sucky with all the delays (which could've been time in the World! :mad: ) and the 7 minutes. :headache: It sounded like you had a great last day whilst IN the World those last few hours. And how cute of Kaia to want to pass on some magic. :cutie:

Great job guys, I've enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait for the mini trippie and future Pre TR & TR.:goodvibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Teen romances too. Yes! Channing Tatum!:love: Step Up, She's the Man. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!

So, I'll make it quick.

I totally understand,l they have really been cracking down lately.

I am glad he is doing better and hope he is back to 100% sooon:hug:

Can't wait to hear yours and Tera final thoughts:cool1:

Jen, How is the Balloon Festival they do in NM? DBF and I might be heading to Albuquerque on Thursday to visit his Dad and sisters and to see the Hot Air Balloons!

Shirts005.jpg
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter