No singing for you!

I don't think you can compare "millions of flights" though. How many of those millions was there singing on?

If there were 100 'singing' flights, and this lady was the ONLY one not allowed, that makes me a little iffy on it.

That being said, I do think if an FA tells you to do something, you need to do it. Argue discrimination or whatever later.
There’s up to around 40 million flights per year. If those videos span now through 2010s, that’s over half a billion flights. Not much difference in 10 or 1000 singing flights in ratio to hundreds of millions of flights. I’m just trying to think about who else is commonly sharing a public flight. You have all these different interests on board. You’re all stuck in this can together up in the sky. Most of our recent flights had thoughtful passengers keeping conversations low and disruption to other guests minimal.

I do think it takes a certain type of special to believe you can force those around you to listen to your singing. I think once a flight attendant approaches you, asks you to stop, you do it!! Why do people think it's ok to disregard in flight instructions?
Yes to both of these points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter