No snow at Hollywood Studios?

I felt bad for the CMs at the drink cart station towards the ToT end of Sunset Boulevard on Saturday night during Disney After Hours. Their entire cart / work area was covered in a soapy residue. The location of the nearby blower and the direction of the gentle wind put them right in the bullseye of the storm. It didn’t seem all that fun actually.

It has to do with the weather. At least that's what I was told the one time I went to MVMCP and they didn't have it on Main Street.

snow last Weds (12/12), but it was pretty chilly by evening by Florida standards (daytime high of 60ish I believe), so if weather is a factor, I'd imagine cool helps?

Last year after jingle bell jingle bam it was like a blizzard this year nothing at sll
That stinks. The snoap blizzard at the end of and after JBJB was one of my favorite memories of that trip. It was like Christmas spirit on steroids. I think I got snoap in my mouth at one point because I still had my special glasses on, looking at every point of light with a big, goofy grin on my face. Good times.

Thanks all for the replies I’m assuming it was due to the weather but man Hollywood studios with that blizzard at the end is such a treat!

I was there Sunday. Got in line to see Santa a little after 6pm so watched the continuous show for about an hour waiting. The snow machine kept going off every time during the show & I saw kids running playing. Depending how the wind was blowing it moved around or appeared more thicker, but there was snow.

I didn’t get any at the Christmas party either yesterday so it’s weather permitting I found out...disappointing I KNOW I’ll get a ton in NYC! However Main Street snow storms are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter