NO STROLLERS at tables

kim wilson

Earning My Ears
:eek:
I put out a thread wondering if l should book ps for 4 yr old.

I received a reply saying no strollers were allowed at tables, this has made give more thought to ps as l depended on him being able to sleep if need be.

just thought all you with prams should be aware

We brought a stroller to the table at San Angel Inn because my DD was asleep in it. San Angels is very cramped and I was surprised they let us but it was that or leave. I really don't think that was the norm though as I've never seen a stroller in a restaurant since then. We are made to park the stroller outside every time which is fine for us now as DD no longer naps.

Now that I think of it, we were allowed to bring a stroller into ESPN last year when DS was asleep in it. I dont remember if we specifically asked if it was ok, but no one stopped us either.

We have had strollers in the Plaza, Sci-Fi, Mama Melrose's, and the Rainforest Cafe when DS was asleep.

Oh no, I hope that they didn't change their policy. We were down in Disney this past March and April. Our DD was only 7 months, so she really wasn't sitting in a highchair yet. We have a stroller that reclines, and were able to bring that into all of the restaurants that we went to.

O'Hana
Flying Fish
Spoodles
Beaches and Cream
Chefs de France
Cinderella's Royal Table
1900 Park Fare
Boma
50's Prime Time Cafe

The following restaurants had infant seats.

Chef Mickey's
Concourse Steak House

Just ask as you check in if you can bring in the stroller. If they are not too crowded, then maybe they can acommodate you. Good luck, and have fun!

I brought my stroller into Alfredo's and Yacht Club Galley

Kim- I hope you aren't basing this announcement on my comment that Strollers might not be okay tableside. I only meant to suggest that you shouldn't depend on being able to park the stroller tableside - It depends on alot of factors - mostly how crowded the restaurant is! If the restaurant is at capacity- then strollers sitting in the aisle pose problems for servers, not to mention possible fire codes. I have had my stroller, and sleeping 3 yo turned away from Le Cellier- but it was very crowded that night.

I just think it's better to make the PS to include your 4 yo, and if he is asleep in his stroller - then ask at the restaurant if you can wheel him in- If they can't accomadate you (ie. if you are going to the parks during a busy season)- then you can either wake him up and have him join you for dinner, or choose another restaurant.

Sorry if I mislead you....Jill

We have had a stroller at 'Ohanas for character bfast and lunch, as well as several times (5? 6?) at Kona Cafe. They just took out a chair and we put the stroller there.

Brought in the sleeping 2 year old in a stroller at Fulton's Crab House in May. I reclined it against an empty chair and the waiter covered the baby with a cloth napkin!. The waiters were gracious and accomodating.

Kim - I just thought I'd add a note so that you're not unpleasantly surprised at WDW. Most of the queues don't allow strollers, and many buildings at Epcot won't allow you to bring one in either. I know in the past I've read posts from returning visitors who were horrified that they had to wait in long lines carrying a baby or tired toddler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter