Non-smoking 2bdrm at BCV

klaubaugh

DVC July 2005
We will be checking into BCV around 7:30pm on December 18th (it's a Sunday). I've requested a non-smoking villa, but after reading some posts am worried that I won't get that. With allergies and kids with frequent ear problems, I'll go nuts if I'm in a smoking room. I could probably get a note from our doctor stating that we need non-smoking accomodations.

Any recommendations?

Call MS on Monday and ask the CM to note on your reservation that you need non-smoking for MEDICAL REASONS. That's really all you can do - unless you can arrange to arrive earlier in the day. You might call MS again in early December and verify that your reservation really does say non-smoking for MEDICAL reasons.

If it were me, I'd call the resort directly the morning of the 18th and ask for a non-smoking room to be assigned due to MEDICAL reasons and to remind them that you will not be able to arrive until 7:30 om.

Good luck - FWIW, most of the rooms at the BCV are non-smoking. The odds are definitely in your favor. We hear much more often about the "failures" (some of which are due to inconsiderate people who smoke in non-smoking rooms) than twe do the "successes". So try not to let reports here spook you or cause you to worry over the things you cannot control.

Best wishes -

Carol's plan sounds like a good one to me. Also, it's good to know where those smoking rooms are, when you check-in. At BCV they are all on the 4th floor (but not all of the 4th floor). Diszip has a great map of BCV with the smoking rooms noted.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter