Noone can STOP shopping sooo....

PattyT that's not fair ! I love patterned paper and I have been lucky that M's hasn't had Slab III in yet. Now your making me curious to see if they have it in stock this week. I see in my future my totals rising. :(

Cyndi

I didn't know I wanted it til I saw it -
I thought I had enough paper - but this is BEAUTIFUL!
pastels and earth tones lots of crackle finish look paper -
and how can you beat 180 sheets of paper for 12.88!

Hope your Mikes gets it soon -
maybe they won't be on 'sale' and you will be able to use a coupon! :p

Of course not patty! I meant to hit the faint one!

OK, I went a little crazy tonight:

Michaels:
$26.36 - 2 Sizzix Dies (each 40% off) & The Slab III

Barnes & Noble:
$14.95 - Becky Higgins' Creative Sketches (CK Special Issue)

So added to my previous total of $17.51, I'm up to $58.82 :eek:

well thanks to patty T, I had to go to michael's today and buy that darn slab 3! If only I could have stopped there!

19.80 michaels (slab 3, mm magazine (with coupon) clearance tags 5@ 50 cents each)

2.57 walmart (embossing pen)

2.44 walmart (zig glue pen thingie)

24.81 today.

grand total so far: 135.46

uggghhh!!!!! maggie

Maggie you can send me your "old" stuff now , I mean you do have to make room for all those "new purchases " . :teeth:

Cyndi ( lol )

OOOHHHH! I am having a hard time not ordering eyelets! I know i need heat shaped ones for the winter shop. I actually have the order all filled out....have my card next to me...but so far I haven't ordered!

LOL, your guys are just toooooo funny. We have a rule in our family that you MUST NOT buy yourself much after Labor Day. (yeah like that really happens) But you can hint strongly about things that you would like to have for Christmas. Anyway….this thread might help me. I have spend this month. $3.69 at the stamp store and $5.98 at Walwart for paper and stickers. Total of $9.67. PattyT….Slab III Ooooh nooooo! ! ! (must have – must have -insert drolling smilie-)

just think the SLAB means something like 6.5 cents a sheet paper!
And the III is the most BEAUTIFUL paper - I don't think there is one sheet in here I will not use -
I already used 4 for a two page spread in my 'All About Me Book!"

Maggie - don't blame me - you are your own worst enemy here - but isn't the slab worth every dime!

Spinning - I go online every couple of days get a cart filled and then just hit delete (then I wonder why I have NOTHING in my mai lbox - lol) same thing with those order forms - I fill them out then go ohhh I don't wanna write a check for xxx$ and throw it away!

actually patty, this thread is good for me because I'm not running out and randomly buying things. And I know how much I've spent. But it still is your fault about the slab 3 paper. I looked at it all as soon as I got it home, I like all the designs except 3. not bad for 180 pieces of paper. :D maggie

Now I only want the Slab cause I dont want to be left out! :crazy2:

I have only spent about $36 this month....that is my Club Scrap order for October........we have a weekend away to NY for a wedding this weekend and then we leave 10/18 for WDW!!!! Gotta save my pennies.....although while in FL, may hunt out some LSS while DH is golfing!!!

I am still at zero! Granted it hasn't even been a week! I started on Monday.
I really want those stupid eyelets! Something about getting it mailed to me makes it more exciting!

well, add another 3.48 to my total. had to buy buttons tonight at michael's. Thank goodness I'm going to work tomorrow while kate is at school..... that ought to stop me briefly eh? (even if it is at the scrapbook store! :D ) maggie

ok I ordered my eyelets... I couldn't help it I needed them for the swap! So I spent a grand total of:
$17.79

ah but pam, you are spending tomorrow for your glue refills and the tape refills.... I get to go to work for 4 hrs tomorrow! :D maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter