North Carolina DVC'rs

Well hello neighbor. What part of Apex do you live in? We live off Cary Parkway near the Rex Wellness Center. Are you from Apex? Like I said, even though we carry a Cary address, we really think of Apex as home. Our son lives in downtown Apex, a block back from Apex UMC (which we attend). My wife grew up in a house about a block from the church also. Her mother was librarian at Apex HS (well Apex school when it was in it's old building) for many years.

Same situation as you, but in reverse... we have an Apex address, but live closer to Cary. We are in the area of West Lake Rd. and 1010 Rd. Most likely in the next several years we WILL be in Cary, as there was already an attempt to take us in a couple of years ago.

My wife works near where you live. She works at the Rex Outpatient Surgery Center in the same complex as the Wellness Center. We are both from Greensboro, but have been in Wake County for about 20 years now....

Duane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter