Northwest cheap flights

Eno

Mouseketeer
Anyone thinking of flying out of Buffalo there is a great deal with Northwest.
I just booked two tickets for 120.00 US eash return including all taxes and one
for 180. If you call either get the tickets in groups of two and mention the
friends or companion special. On the Internet kept getting 180 but when
I entered only two got the 120.00. Ended up booking over the phone.

After seeing Eno's post I went to the NWA website checking out flights for our upcoming cruise. The best I had seen to this point out of Detroit was US$226 each - roughly Cdn$1425 for the four of us - on Spirit Airlines. I just booked tickets on Northwest for a grand total of Cdn$850, almost $600 less than the next best price I had seen.

Oddly enough, it is cheaper to fly Buffalo-Orlando than Detroit-Orlando, even though the Buffalo flights stop in Detroit. I've never been able to figure than one out.

- Mike

We got 98.00 U.S. dollars rt. from Syracuse to Orlando. However, they are flying us from Syracuse to change planes in Detroit then on to Orlando???? Isn't that kind of going out of the way!? Oh well, for that kind of money they could fly us to Texas first I don't care I only paid 156.00 CAD rt. Yeah Northwest!!!!

Rooth:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter