Not a Grand CA hotel guest - can I receive a door dash delivery?

BonJ

Earning My Ears
Hello. I’m wondering if it’s OK to get a delivery from doordash at the Disney Grand CA hotel when I’m NOT a guest at the hotel?
I would be leaving CA Adventure to enter the hotel and meet the driver at the front loop of the hotel, then I would take the take out, and reenter the park through the Grand CA entrance to CA Adventure. The basic question is, can I enter the hotel without a reservation and can I meet the doordash driver out front, and then go back into the hotel and then use the hotel’s entrance into CA Adventure with the food?
I’ve met doordash drivers out on Harbor Blvd but am hope this works at the Grand CA Hotel with all the Covid rules about who can enter, etc Thanks for your help!

I agree with the others, and would add that I find it a little hinky to use the GCH that way.

Edited to say that I just realized you would be bringing the food through the new entrance and not the hotel, so not hinky the way I was thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter