Not letting me bank all of my 2021 points I have left...

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
I am not understanding my point usage etc.. the last trip and point usage isnt even showing up under my accounts.. so strange.... why so confusing or is it just me? I have 2 contracts which I feel complicates things..I banked all of the points it would let me but I still have 96 june 2021 points.. why would it not let me bank them? Am I missing a new rule or something?

Last edited:
There is no new rule on banking. You can bank up to all of your use year points as long as it is done by the end of the eighth month of your use year (Jan 31 for a June use year). So either the 96 points are already banked or borrowed points from another use year, or have a use year start month earlier than June, or the system is making an error (and the system has been making many errors in the last several months, none of which seem to ever get fixed) and you will need to contact MS.

There have been reports in the past week of weird banking things. Dec UY getting a thanks for banking their November points. Online still showing points but email confirming or maybe it was vice versa.

I am on the phone wth them and 2 things, one is I need my points being used for reservation allocated properly I think .. main issue is those of us with resale points website is not working and they cant even access our points.. some glitch!!! crazy

I am on the phone wth them and 2 things, one is I need my points being used for reservation allocated properly I think .. main issue is those of us with resale points website is not working and they cant even access our points.. some glitch!!! crazy

Others have posted they are direct purchasers and also having issues. I think they just like to blame resale when they can. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if it was a case of points not being allocated correctly. But at least you found out before the trips happened!!!

I was wondering if it was a case of points not being allocated correctly. But at least you found out before the trips happened!!!

Was does it mean when points aren't "allocated correctly" and what would have happened on day of the trip if it wasn't "fixed"?

Was does it mean when points aren't "allocated correctly" and what would have happened on day of the trip if it wasn't "fixed"?

Of a trip is over, they can’t go backand change points used. So, if you didn’t realize that banked points were not used, you see out of luck.

It is why you have to monitor closely. They don’t reallocate automatically if yoy cancel a trip. Owners have to initiate that either by calling or doing a. Online modification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter