***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

I will offer for the contemporary pin or green space suit:
2 Gold hat chair
About 4 or 5 orange crates

I will accept your offer of 2 gold hat chairs and 4 or 5 orange crates for the green space suit...

I actually have 1 chair and 4 crates. I thought I had 2 chairs, sorry.

ETA: I think I just saw you on the ride a thon

How about you buy something new that came out today and it will be a deal.

virtuallyme and virtuallynotme are both riding off and on but we are currently waiting in virtuallyme's room called Taking on Water

How about you buy something new that came out today and it will be a deal.

virtuallyme and virtuallynotme are both riding off and on but we are currently waiting in virtuallyme's room called Taking on Water

On second thought, I only need the shoes, and I'll offer either a gold hat chair and an orange crate or 2 orange crates, your choice.

On second thought, I only need the shoes, and I'll offer either a gold hat chair and an orange crate or 2 orange crates, your choice.

llama- I am thinking about this one. I'll let you know later today.

I did update my 1st thread

I have updated my first post with lots of new pins and other items

LOL yes I've been checking store rooms and mules.

I'd like to offer a 2K spree for a pink beret.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Did you trade your Buried in Treasure magics?
If not...
x2 for 9k?

No Pirate Me I have not traded those- two 1*buried in treasure magics are yours. I'm about to log virtuallynotme on. and will be in one of virtuallyme's rooms

Please let me know.

Thanks.

I will accept that offer- for the spree- just get 2k in any of the stuff released this weekend- except for the pins- I do not need those. :) see message above...

Quote:

Please let me know.

Thanks.

I will accept that offer- for the spree- just get 2k in any of the stuff released this weekend- except for the pins- I do not need those. :) see message above...

Thanks for the trade! :)
I have two tiny pirate ships (2 x 750) and one yellow Ariel chest (500) for you.

I will be on most of the evening. My VMK name is RikiStarlet. Please let me know where and when we can meet.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the trade! :)
I have two tiny pirate ships (2 x 750) and one yellow Ariel chest (500) for you.

I will be on most of the evening. My VMK name is RikiStarlet. Please let me know where and when we can meet.

Thanks again!

sent you a pm...

If you still have the green space suit I will gladly give you the two gold hats for it, if the other deal doesn't work out. :thumbsup2

Any idea what you might want for the blue and red soldiers and the old style witch hat?

Thanks!

pirate:

I am interested in your Spooky Trees but not sure what they are worth.

I have many Shark Magic for trade as well.

Let me know what you would want for the Spooky Trees.

Thanks.

Dr_zero said:
If you still have the green space suit I will gladly give you the two gold hats for it, if the other deal doesn't work out.

Any idea what you might want for the blue and red soldiers and the old style witch hat?

Thanks!

I do have the green space suit- I had two full ones and previous offer turned out to only want shoes. Can you make it 3 gold hat chairs?

The red and blue soldiers I'm not so sure- the red probably 3-5k worth- the blue would be more since it was quest

No idea on old style witch hat but probably around 5k

Iris said:
I am interested in your Spooky Trees but not sure what they are worth.

I have many Shark Magic for trade as well.

Let me know what you would want for the Spooky Trees.

Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure of the worth either- I've seen them trade for far more than I personally think they are worth- but I think somewhere between 5-10 K a piece is what is more fair- I know for sure I have 3 in a store room- I probably have some more stuck in other rooms though- some would have to stay but could probably get 1-2 more out for sure.

I'd love shark magics for them- let me know what you are willing to offer- I know I still need a few more sharks for the family-

Pirate Me said:
Did you trade your Buried in Treasure magics?
If not... x2 for 9k?

Just reminding that I have not traded these and have not heard back from you. I'm willing to accept your offer of 9k for the 2 pins
Lizbeth374 said:
Do you still have the gold ears? If so what price range are we talking? Thanks

I do still have gold ears- I'm thinking 5-10k on these as well- I've seen them trade for lots more than that too- but personally don't think some recent trades are all that fair for things- I guess I haven't played enough to realize some values lol

Thanks to everyone who offered for things. I do still have lots of things to offer- and am still looking for credits- would also take pirate chairs from the pin cards, a number of orange crates, and possibly other items too- never hurts to ask...

I do still have gold ears- I'm thinking 5-10k on these as well- I've seen them trade for lots more than that too- but personally don't think some recent trades are all that fair for things- I guess I haven't played enough to realize some values lol

Are you interested in more gold hats? I have some of those. I also have some dream thrones and clouds. I am not sure the value of that stuff.:confused3

2 gold ears
1 Musketeer Hat
50th Celebration Quest Pin
Adventureland Retro Pin
The Enchanted Tiki Room (3/9)

I will offer 2x 1* Shark Magic Let me know! Thanks!

-WD-

Are you interested in more gold hats? I have some of those. I also have some dream thrones and clouds. I am not sure the value of that stuff.:confused3

Lizbeth- for the gold ears I would be willing to accept some gold hats, clouds and thrones. How about any combination of those things about 14 or so of them?

2 gold ears
1 Musketeer Hat
50th Celebration Quest Pin
Adventureland Retro Pin
The Enchanted Tiki Room (3/9)

I will offer 2x 1* Shark Magic Let me know! Thanks!

That is a good start- but I think might be a little low for some of the items on the list- I've mentioned before that I value the gold ears about 7k, musketeer is probably 10k or more, the Enchanted tiki was trading last summer at 10k- the others or less than 5k... if that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter