Not ROFR thread - general discussion

Guys, we leave for airport in 6 hours... I had extra space in my personal bag. I put in a loaf of sourdough... A nice piece of sourdough toast with morning coffee..mmm... next level?

Nah ... I just didn't want to throw the bread away...😄 Here we come!!!

Have fun!

PS every time we go, we run the risk of buying more points.

Last edited:

My two new favourite things when low balling.

No being countered as you are too far apart. No wonder the listing has been for sale for 150+ days....

Being under the "instant sale price" so broker rejects the offer. Then comes back with difference prices as what their instant sale price is. As casually forgets to add the fess the seller is paying with instant sale

Random question.

Do you have to use the title agency that the broker uses, or can you choose your own one as I noticed on one brokers site they have a choice of three yet others don't

Random question.

Do you have to use the title agency that the broker uses, or can you choose your own one as I noticed on one brokers site they have a choice of three yet others don't
You can definitely choose your own pick for the settlement co. Some companies prefer a certain one that they own or usually work with, but the choice is definitely yours to make as you are paying for the service.

Random question.

IMO you should always bring a title agency and never use a brokers to reduce the possibility of getting scammed by a stranger on the internet. Timeshare scams are SO prevalent. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter