Not sure where to post this....

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I may take my niece to WDW this summer. She will be 14 at that time. What will I need as far as documentation that she can be with me? (plane and resort and parks)

Thanks!

Not sure what you are asking, why would anyone question why she is with you?

You don't need anything unless you're taking a minor out of the country. For domestic travel you need your ID. It would be a good idea to have her medical insurance card and a notarized letter authorizing you to seek medical treatment signed by both her parents. I was an airport ticket agent until Feb., so I speak with confidence on this.

I flew down to Orlando with my 14-yr-old nephew last year. Travelitis gave you just the right information. When boarding the plane, there was no question or issue. He just needed to be present at the counter along with his ticket, rather than sitting over with the carryon bags while I checked in (found that out the hard way). Other than that, I had along a notarized letter of authorization to make medical decisions as well as his insurance information. That was really all I needed.

Hope that helps a little. Hope it works out for you to take your niece. My nephew and I had a terrific time, especially since we were joined by my sister and her son. Now this Christmas, my sister and I are taking our two 17-year-old nieces down for a week. We're all getting very excited.

Good luck! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter