Nov 20th Magic Cruise

ICEMANPAD

The Turkey Day Gang sails again.
Hi! My DH, Chuck, our DS, Mason (age 5) and I will be joining you on the Thanksgiving cruise. We are huge Disney fans. My DH and I were married at the WDW wedding pavillion and had our reception at the Grand Floridian. We also are premium annual passholders since we live in South Florida. However, this is our first (Disney, that is) cruise. We are very excited. If any of you have any suggestions for us, please let us know.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pirate:

My DH, DS 9 and DD 5 will also be going. This is our second DC we sailed on the Wonder 2002. We go to WDW yearly. We are huge fans. Honeymooned in WDW and celebrated several anniverseries there, now with children in tow. Love it.

Just read as much as you can before you go, I highly recommend ***************** and mousesavers.com for cruise info.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reading suggestions!! One of the links was blocked out.

Sorry I guess it was blocked out because they are compete for booking trips. I believe the best way to find the blocked one, is by looking under "inkkognito" is is worth your while.

I am new to this site so I'm picking up on things a little slowly!

Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter