November 10th, 2024 - Disney Fantasy - 6 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 stops at Castaway Cay & Lighthouse Point

Southwest flight schedules dropped today for our dates, so we are booked and blessed :D

Now I just gotta get on making all my Facebook FE gifts... :fish:

Our 7 day dvc window opened today so I jumped on at 7:59am. Snagged a studio at Boardwalk but waitlisted Beach Club. Kids haven’t been to either one so they will be happy to have a pool day.
Need to wait a little longer to get more SW and JetBlue points to book our flights. They are so much higher than I’m used to paying. I’m also starting to look at how we are getting to the port. Thinking we might just add the transfers to port to get there but rent a car to come back.

I’m not on FB but I had DH sign up for the FB group. Need to sign up for an FE. Also need to renew our passports. 😬 So much to plan. I’m still cautious of getting to excited since we have rebooked this cruise twice but this seems to be the farthest we’ve gotten so 🤞.

Our 7 day dvc window opened today so I jumped on at 7:59am. Snagged a studio at Boardwalk but waitlisted Beach Club. Kids haven’t been to either one so they will be happy to have a pool day.
Need to wait a little longer to get more SW and JetBlue points to book our flights. They are so much higher than I’m used to paying. I’m also starting to look at how we are getting to the port. Thinking we might just add the transfers to port to get there but rent a car to come back.

I’m not on FB but I had DH sign up for the FB group. Need to sign up for an FE. Also need to renew our passports. 😬 So much to plan. I’m still cautious of getting to excited since we have rebooked this cruise twice but this seems to be the farthest we’ve gotten so 🤞.

Welcome! :wave2:

We have a FE group here if you would like to join. Check out the first page and post for more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter