November 10th, 2024 - Disney Fantasy - 6 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 stops at Castaway Cay & Lighthouse Point

👉 NEW: The reveal of the #DisneyTreasure, which was set for tomorrow, has been moved to September 5 due to #Idalia.

IMG_1097.jpeg

Last edited:
Found a nice long Disney Fantasy ship tour with music set to each location on the ship.

Welcome! :wave2:

We are booked on the Dream for this years Oct 17th out of NYC. We have an 8A stateroom# 5020 for that sailing. I agree so excited to try that huge stateroom space out. The fantasy has similar rooms. Let me know what room you have booked or if you want any more info on it since we sail this October in a similar room.
hi - we're on the 10/17 out of NYC too - and am booking this 11/24 cruise right at this time (waiting for our dreams agent to confirm) - my daughter is getting married on the 2024 cruise

We are booked! I am going to be cautious about getting too excited though. We had the double dip scheduled for Nov. 2020 and then Nov. 2021. 2020 was cancelled and we didn’t want a reduced experience in 2021. Dh and I took DD18 back when she was 7 on the Disney Dream.

We now have DD8 and DD6. 🤞we get to go. Thinking DS might not be interested in a DCL cruise much longer.

It will be Dh, DS8, DD6 and myself.
I am definitely interested in joking the fish extender as it gets closer.
our older two started at 6 and 8 - and they are now 31 & 33 and they still want to sail with us - our youngest - at 18 also still wants to sail - so you never know -

hi - we're on the 10/17 out of NYC too - and am booking this 11/24 cruise right at this time (waiting for our dreams agent to confirm) - my daughter is getting married on the 2024 cruise

Welcome! :wave2:

Happy to have you joining us on this sailing too! Congratulations on the family wedding. I attended my cousins vow renewal he had on the Dream a few years ago. You probably are already following but just incase here is a link to the thread I started for the October 17th, 2023 sailing coming up.

Thread Link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...igh-seas-cruise-from-new-york-canada.3890954/

booked! I was able to grab an 8A split layout family oceanview. So excited for the extra room!

We are back from our October 17th sailing on the Dream. We stayed in stateroom 5020 which is also a category 8A split layout stateroom. Let me know if you have any questions or like to hear some tips.:goodvibes

We are back from our October 17th sailing on the Dream. We stayed in stateroom 5020 which is also a category 8A split layout stateroom. Let me know if you have any questions or like to hear some tips.:goodvibes

So funny, I have 3 cruises booked. Two in 2024 and one 2025. I was like I have a split layout cabin booked? And indeed I do! 😂😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter