November 19, 2005 Thanksgiving Magic Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratt45 said:
Andrew-I don't have a joke necessarily, but here's one I do know. You know what FSU stands for?!?!?!? :rolleyes1

Free Shoes University

12 hours from right now (12:15pm), we will be stepping on the ship or at least pretty close to doing so.

I'm about jump out of my seat and go home and leave for Disney. Just let me out. :hyper:

Charlie

Charlie- Good to hear from you. It is too quiet on here today :sad1:
But, that is because all of our friends are on their way!!!! :banana:

If you want to go to she ship in 12 hours, that is your choice, but the ship is still going to be sailing to PC (it will be 12:15 am in 12 hours!) A little excited aren't we? Have a good time tonight at B & C. Lucky. I'm finally going to get around to packing then. :rotfl2:

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Hello guys. Is anybody there? Current conditions in West Central Florida are 74 and sunny, sunny, sunny! :sunny: Crystal clear blue sky, a slight breeze. If this sticks around for 24 more hours (which it supposed to, at least), we are going to have perfect weather for boarding!

We are going to be walking onto the Magic in 24 hours!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Andrew-Do you see how excited I am. I meant 24 and typed 12. We were all up late last night and I think that I haven't gotten over it yet!!!

I saw on a Jacksonville TV station last night that the weather forecaster was saying that the disturbance most likely will move to the northeast. This means it will go over Cuba and Florida and CC. From what he was saying, it will would be over CC on Sunday, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I hope he is wrong. This thing is trying to mess with us.

Charlie

Hello? Hello?

Wow, this is really sad. I am here talking to myself. Just like at home with Mrs. TCD (don't tell her I said that) (oh, wait, I don't need to request that since no one is here to read it).

I will see you all on the Magic!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Andrew, why don't you tell a couple of your jokes?

Well, if you really want me to . . . . .

These go out to Maria and Charlie, since they seem to be the only ones left:

The FSU football team was placed in an English for non-majors class. The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after a sentence?"

All the players raised their hands. "The appeal," they shouted with pride.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

OK, here is another:

Q:What did the UF grad say to the FSU grad?

A:Will the defendant please rise.

Last one:

Q:What's the best thing to come out of Tallahassee?

A: I-10*

*For you yankees and other out of towners, I-10 is the Interstate Highway that goes through Tallahassee. Charlie and Lisa don't need an explanation for that one.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Andrew,

I'm at work and I don't want to be!! :Pinkbounc

The car is packed, I pick up the kids at 3:15 & 3:45 CST, then back to the school to get Paul. He will be calling buses and day care vans. NO LATE BUSES or kids missing.

Hopefully we are on the road by 4:00 CST - then 5-1/2 hours to Lake City or 6-1/2 to Jacksonville.

Lisa
:moped:

Goofyhouk said:
Andrew,

I'm at work and I don't want to be!! :Pinkbounc

The car is packed, I pick up the kids at 3:15 & 3:45 CST, then back to the school to get Paul. He will be calling buses and day care vans. NO LATE BUSES or kids missing.

Hopefully we are on the road by 4:00 CST - then 5-1/2 hours to Lake City or 6-1/2 to Jacksonville.

Lisa
:moped:

Well, well, well, Lisa, you little lurker, you. ;) Thanks for posting and keeping me company. I actually have my last appointment for today out in the waiting room, and will have to go meet with them in a few minutes. I will have to be off the board for a couple of hours, but will check back.

It sure has been fun chatting with the Disers these past few weeks. I look forward to meeting you and Paul on board tomorrow (or maybe even in the terminal). Did you see my post above about some new storm activity in the Western Caribbean?

What the heck?

See you tomorrow!

Andrew (tr-circle-d)

Well folks, it's been fun. In fact, it's been REALLY fun!

But..it will be even better tomorrow as we all set sail on the MAGIC! :boat:

WOOHOO!! IT'S FINALLY HERE! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband: :disrocks: :thewave:

A whole week of no work, no school, but tons of partying, food, friends and the best Thanksgiving yet!

The Anderson family (Robert, Priscilla and Rachel, room 2056) is off to the airport now! We're at the Orlando airport Hyatt, and hope to be on the first DCL bus to Port Canaveral Saturday!

Will see everyone real soon! M I C (see you real soon) K E Y (why, because we LIKE you) M O U S E!

Yee Haw!

Priscilla (Rob's loading the car, LOL!)

And me Rachel! I'm waiting to leave! :jumping1:

Hey Andrew,

I just got a call from Ohio Mollie (sp?), and she's at DD and buying me my Goofy pirate hat. So you can still bring your daughter's and wear it and keep me company!

Only 3 more hours here at work.

Can't wait to meet you and Mrs. TCD tomorrow. We have a lot to talk about. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :earseek:

Paul Goofyhouk

Goofyhouk said:
Well, I spent the night packing suitcases (and watching the tempers flare between everyone - had to keep reminding everyone we were going on The Best Ever Thanksgiving Week Cruise and to just chill) and packing the car so we can leave RIGHT after school lets out. And I missed all the fun of the great "get to 5000" race. Congrats to everyone, and especially Fletch88. I loved your acceptance speech!

I will try to check sometime tomorrow at school, but then we will be off line until the sea of Lime-green descends on the Magic.

Good night...uh, I mean good morning.

Paul Goofyhouk

Thanx Paul! :goodvibes

I won't be wearing a green t-shirt tomorrow, but I will be around, and I look forward to meeting up with everyone on Deck 10!

Tri-circle-D said:
OK, I am done with court and back at the office. This work stuff is such a pain! :rotfl2:

Pam- I want to congratulate you again on you surprise claim to the 500th post. Well done. And, what a gracious acceptance speech. Pure class. I am glad you are now Ms. 5000.

And your offer of a drink is hereby accepted. That is a legally binding contract, and I will most definitely collect! :rotfl:

Yipes- In 24 hours we will be in line waiting to board!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Good luck finding me! My name's not Pam!! :p

Actually, it's Mimi, and I will definitely keep my word. :goodvibes

And to think, I stopped working as a paralegal this summer, and here I am going on a cruise with a bunch of attorneys!! :earboy2:

I need to go pack now!

By the way, I've decided to tell my daughter tonight instead of in the morning. I need her to help me pack now!! :rotfl2:

Goofyhouk said:
Hey Andrew,

I just got a call from Ohio Mollie (sp?), and she's at DD and buying me my Goofy pirate hat. So you can still bring your daughter's and wear it and keep me company!

Only 3 more hours here at work.

Can't wait to meet you and Mrs. TCD tomorrow. We have a lot to talk about. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :earseek:

Paul Goofyhouk

Paul- I am glad you got your hat! I can't wait to see you in it, as well as the others. Drive safely, and I will see you in the morning!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

fletch88 said:
Good luck finding me! My name's not Pam!! :p

Actually, it's Mimi, and I will definitely keep my word. :goodvibes

And to think, I stopped working as a paralegal this summer, and here I am going on a cruise with a bunch of attorneys!! :earboy2:

I need to go pack now!

By the way, I've decided to tell my daughter tonight instead of in the morning. I need her to help me pack now!! :rotfl2:

Mimi/Ms. 5000- Sorry about not getting your name right. I will see you on the ship. I want to hear about the surprise!

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Andrew:
Everything I see online and on TV says rain tomorrow on the East COast of Florida. What are you hearing. :confused3
Bill

Bill- I am over on the West Coast of Florida. The DCL site still says sunny for tomorrow, which is the forecast for this part of Florida, too. I have seen some reports that it might be cloudy/rainy over on the East coast, but in Florida, you just never know. It has been so nice and dry lately, I think our luck will hold out for one more day. :sunny:

Have a good trip. We will all know about the weather soon enough.

Andrew (tri-circle-d)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter