November 28, 2004

Hi all... I am on the Wonder as well.. it will be myself DH and DS
1st cruise. We are doing the world first for 10days then the
boat- We are celebrating our 10th anniversay while on board.
Very exciited...And like others have started packing up!
Watching for the Doc's too.. We leave the 18th for fl. so I hope
they arrive in time.....

They are definetly in the mail...I went to Disneycruise.com to check my ressies and it cannot be located...From i understand, is that once the doc's are in the mail..you cannot retirieve the reservations....So watch for the lil' brown truck coming your way soon...:hyper:

Okay, so where should we hold a DIS meet (for those of you who have cruised DCL before)? Being a newbie, I have no clue!

Originally posted by TiggerKing
Okay, so where should we hold a DIS meet (for those of you who have cruised DCL before)? Being a newbie, I have no clue!

Ok, let's do this.....

Who had the Main Dining rotation and who has Late Dining rotation??

While i know the Ship pretty well, but i have never yet to experience a Dismeet ...(I only joined in 6 months ago)
We can hook up in one of the clubs or up on the deck by the pools...The times can be determine who has what kind of dining arrangements....

I have Main...

TiggerKing has Main...

Hey guys have a great cruise next month!! Envious of you all!
BMWdsny I have no IDEA what you're talking about!!!
I've read this thread and the people on this thread seem very nice, sensible and caring people.
Melinda you will have no problems with them I'm sure. Just make sure you have taken your medication and they'll never notice.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Sorry, TiggerKing has late.

ooops i am sorry, i thought i read that on your PM but i must have gotten mixed up with another disboarders!

Late it is....

I am getting help from a good group of mine here on disboards who had Dismeet on the cruise before...I am awaiting to hear their response and will let you know how they did it....

Melinda

Originally posted by Grumbo
Hey guys have a great cruise next month!! Envious of you all!
BMWdsny I have no IDEA what you're talking about!!!
I've read this thread and the people on this thread seem very nice, sensible and caring people.
Melinda you will have no problems with them I'm sure. Just make sure you have taken your medication and they'll never notice.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Please excuse him!! He is this weird guy from another forum that i am active in....He works for the governement agency and has nothing better to do at work! he just loves to lurks in other forums....
Unfortunely i will be cruising with him after this cruise on the 14 day Panama cruise next summer....
:rolleyes:

After all these years is THAT all I mean to you?
I don't work for the government by the way. I'm "employed" by them. Get it straight OK! ;)

I'm the weird guy?!?!? :p How come you told the other guys not to come over here but not me?

I am deeply hurt by this Melinda. I was only trying to help you with your new friends here :)

Cheers,
Grumbo ;)

Grumbo- I see what you mean. What I don't get is why she wants a Dis meet at all. First she asks us for a very public place to have it so she's not alone with these people then she asks for a time that's close to something important so she has a reason to leave early. What's with that? I'd just skip the Dis meet completely if I was her. She's just like Bob! She pretends to be goodie-2-shoes over here and spews filth and garbage about these nice people on our thread. I tell you Grumbo it's a good thing we lurk on these other threads or who knows what misconceptions would be out there about our group!!

btw- What time is the church social on Saturday? I might be a little late; I have to drop off some clothes at the homeless shelter and then I promised the children at the orphanage that I'd drive them to the movies. (My treat of course). Are you working at the soup kitchen again this weekend??...Mark

OK folks we've had our chuckle at Melinda's expense.
She IS actually a very nice individual. She actually DOES want to meet you guys and have a DISmeet.
Enjoy your cruise and promise not to tarnish Melinda's image anymore :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

O.K., O.K., Ditto to what Grumbo said!!

Sorry for interupting your regularly scheduled cruise thread, now back to topic...Mark

Hmm...it sounds like you guys would be fun on a cruise as well! Sure you don't want to do a last minute cruise purchase and join us next month?

Hey Melinda, I just reviewed some of their comments on that "other" bulletin board and I am re-evaluating my invitation to them to join us next month. I think that now it is a requirement!;)

Sitting here looking at the two palms cam and dreaming of the cruise!

Hmm...it sounds like you guys would be fun on a cruise as well! Sure you don't want to do a last minute cruise purchase and join us next month?

Oh beleive me, you DO NOT want to deal with these people!! We will not have a peace and quiet cruise!!
Take a look here what kind of people i am talking about!!The Ship of Fools

I'm one of "those people" from the August cruise as well.

Despite her warning everyone against us, you are going to love meeting Melinda and her family. She's just great, and our cruise wouldn't be the same without her!

Arlene

Originally posted by Grumbo

SNIP

I don't work for the government by the way. I'm "employed" by them. Get it straight OK! ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo ;)

Trust Me NOBODY who is employed by our Government WORKS!

Scratch
pirate:

BUMP!!

Don't worry folks...I think my Panama 'friends' will stay away for good!! All i ask is for their help for tips on Dismeet, and they have to come here to lurk and start trouble!! LOL!!!

Let 's get back to regular programming....

I will be wearing my Disboard pin, lime color with my screen name
on it...maybe we will see some of each other at the port. You guys have any other ideas, post in...
Since this is a 4 night cruise, maybe the best day to get together is on Sea Day....

No Doc's here yet!!:mad:

One of the suggestions that had been offered up on the other thread was to do the DIS meet by eating brunch at Palo's on Wednesday. That sounds like a great idea to me. I know DW and I definitely want to do the brunch.

So, is there anyone else interested in meeting? If so, we will need to coordinate times for reservations and stuff (technical term).

Hey guys, where are you?? We need your input on how you want to do the Dismeet?? We don't have to do it if you are not interesting...that is OK too...Perhaps we just all see each other by crossing paths.

Also, i found out from my friends that Doc's for the 3 and 4 days cruise comes a later closer to the cruise than the 7 days. I don't know why the is the case. But no fret, it is coming your way. That seems to be true because the last (2) 7 night cruise i got it about a month before..

TiggerKing, I am doing the brunch too...Maybe we can get it around the same time?? You can hook up with Bob and eat and talk politics....LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter