November Challenge

Wait! Wait! Wait!! I was the first one on the boards with 2 pages this month!! LOL!! I'm scrapping this weekend, but I'll post the totals tomorrow.

I did 8 pages this morning! I am tired now! LOL I did two camping pages, three Halloween pages and 3 school picture pages...

Now I am going to start to pre make my Thanksgiving pages so I only have to add the pictures when the time comes around! Probably do those later on tonight! :)

I did a grand total of 4 pages this weekend. But I cropped many so it should be better for my upcoming crop this next weekend.

so here are the totals so far and I will edit this post tomorrow with everyones updates

cobbler - 4
wtpclc - 1
pattyT - 0
ToDisney - 10
FantasticDisFamily - 4
Beanie - 14
Pjlla - 4
Alice28 - 13
Jennz - 0

Edited again as of 11/10 at 9am.

YIKES!! I only got 2 done this weekend (for a total of 4 so far this month.)

I'm working on my sister's 2003 Disney book and we're meeting in shoot... what's my signature say? Like 12 or 13 days?? I still have 11 2-page layouts to get done. Deep breaths... deep breaths.. I can still do one layout a day and get it done, right? LOL!!

Yep, at a grand total of 0 so far for the month as I have been spending available time sewing. But we are scrapping during Scouts tonight so maybe I'll be able to complete a page or 2! LOL!

Deb

6 more for a total of 10 so far this month. Only 9 more layouts (18 pages) left to finish out this book... I'm feeling a little less pressure now... LOL!! I have the next one layed out... hope to get this one and another finished tomorrow then I'll be way ahead of the game!! ;)

Well, I have ~17 pages in my book, but they're not journaled yet. So, my total is 0 (sorry my first page I forgot was not journaled), but I should have a decent amount done by the end of next week.

Well I finished 4 pages Monday night during Scouts. So no more goose egg for me! I've also mounted 70 4 x 6 photos on to double mats but those won't be going into books so I guess they don't count here!

I've also managed to sort through about 250 photos of last year's football season and figure out how I want to approach this in DS's book. I've been cropping them while students take tests this week and may even get the basic layouts figured out. If so Saturday should be VERY productive!

Deb

but we DID get the photos printed @ Costco from our trip last week.

Now, I just have to put them on the Disney ABC pages.

Tough part is ALL of us got Rotovirus while we were there & NONE of our photos look like we are having a good time ... didn't find out we were sick til later in the week.

The characters were great just none of us smiling too much.

Judy

I haven't been able to scrap much in the last few months. I have been working on other projects. Plus, we spent 2 weeks at WDW in addition to lots of other things.

Deer season opened here in MO today, so my DH is gone for the weekend. I had decided I was going to scrapbook all weekend. I finished 14 pages last night (I was up until midnight and it was great!!). I have finished 10 pages today. I'm taking a little bit of a break, so I thought I would post. Most of my pictures have been racing related - Knoxville Nationals in August and Kansas Speedway in October. I want to get those pictures finished before I start on my Disney pictures.

My grand total is 24, but I'm hoping to get the rest of my racing photos done today. For Kansas, I only have the actual races left (Busch and Cup). For Knoxville, I have only done the "fun" pictures of the stuff we did during the day.

It is great to have the house to myself. Junk/snack foods instead of meals and all the Pepsi I can drink!! Plus, I get to lounge in my comfy clothes!! :Pinkbounc

I was at a crop yesterday and we made a scrapbook store run. Well I saw some of the neatest things I have never seen anywhere so I picked up a few items for the November winner. I plan on still getting the rest of the items at the Downtown Disney scrapbook store so don't worry :p

So here are updates as of Sunday morning:

cobbler = 12
wtpclc = 0/1 (come on and journal that one page :) )
PattyT = 0
ToDisney = 14
FantasticDisFamily = 4
Beanie = 14
Pjlla = 4
Alice28 = 17
jennz = 0
TonyS20 = 24 (in the lead)

but it is a very close race!

I wanted to update since yesterday. After I posted, I finished the Kansas pictures (it is SO nice to be done!!). There were 6 pages for each of the 2 races for a total of 12. That brings the total to 36.

THEN, I decided that I was tired of working on racing pictures and was ready to at least get started on some Disney photos. I was digging through all of my stuff and came across my CM Mickey album. My DH and I did a Hidden Mickey hunt throughout our vacation, so I thought this album would be perfect for those pictures. I cut all the "hidden Mickeys" out with my circle cutter and turned them each into Mickeys by cutting out a larger circle to mat the photo and then 2 smaller circles for the ears. I hadn't used a CM album before, so it took me a while to get the hang of wallpapering and scrapping in a sort of order.

Anyway, I finished the entire album last night. What a great feeling to wake up this morning and finish the front page. I have the small Mickey head punch. Last night, I punched over 100 Mickey heads in various colors. I then attached them to the front page of the album. I printed off a "What is a hidden Mickey" definition on vellum and then attached the vellum to the punch page. It looks so cool!! :earsgirl:

That album was 24 pages so my grand total is 60. WOW! I feel so happy that I was able to get so much stuff done! It was another late night last night, but I'm ready to go today. I'll scrap until the start of the Nextel Cup race and then will resume after the race is over. I'm hoping to get the rest of my racing pictures done, but now the Disney bug has taken over!!:teeth:

I finished two misc. pages last night for a grand total of 6:rolleyes: ................P

Saturday was very productive. Managed to do 25 pages so I am up to a total of 29 for the month!

Deb

wasn't sure if I was going to join in or not! But I finished 6 pages over the weekend!
So my total is 6!

Can I join late? I've done 18 pages so far this month, a huge thing for me! I'm working on our Disney album, and I hope to have it done by Thanksgiving, but I still have about 35 pages to go, so we'll see......

Steph

6 more for a total of 20.

Just wondering... does anyone with the high numbers not do CM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter