November Movie Schedule for Campfire ?

DVCDAVE

Hi everyone ! As we are counting down the weeks for our next trip, we were wondering if someone could provide us a calander for the movies at the campground for November. My two boys always insist on going to it at least once during our stay. Can anyone help us out ? We'll be there the 26th to the 1st of December

Thank you,

I had that link once a long time ago and lost it when I transfered to a new computer. Thanks for giving it to me again.

hi dave!

any luck with finding the november movie schedule? We leave in a couple of days and I'd love to know which movies to expect! Let me know! :)

HI ! I check the above referanced link everyday, but it hasn't been updated for November as of yet. We leave the 26th of November, and plan on spending at least one evening at the campfire program, so I'm interested in knowing....

I'll send you a Private message when its' up.

Sorry

I have not yet received the schedule, as soon as I do I will let you all know, i am hoping to get it on Wednesday.

I called Fort Wilderness and got the last week for the Movies
24 - Parent Trap
25 - Toy Story 2
26 - Inspector Gadget
27 - 101 Dalmations
28 - Emperor's New Groove
29 - Monster's Inc
30 - Tarzan

Thanks, Teenanw! That covers my dates--Toy Story 2 looks good to me! Maybe we'll see some of y'all there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter