NOVEMBER Pen Pal Exchange-Sent/Rcvd/Check In

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Pen pals, please remember to check in weekly for the mandatory check in. The send by date is Saturday November 8th. :goodvibes Have a Happy Halloween!

Any arrivals or exchanges sent out?

Reminder-Next week Saturday is the send by date. I will be posting sign ups for the next round of pen pal exchanges this upcoming week, or the following week. It will be the sign ups for the months of Jan., Feb., and March. :goodvibes

Computer at work is being updated. Our 2014 tax program requires the new Windows program:worried:

I am checking in for this week.

I also received my letter from Patsy and chocolate coconut macadamia nut pancake mix, which I had for dinner: three little pancakes and one really big one. Very yummy :thumbsup2

Computer at work is being updated. Our 2014 tax program requires the new Windows program:worried:

I am checking in for this week.

I also received my letter from Patsy and chocolate coconut macadamia nut pancake mix, which I had for dinner: three little pancakes and one really big one. Very yummy :thumbsup2

Glad you liked it Cindy :goodvibes

Just a reminder that 11/8, is the send by date for this rounds exchange :goodvibes

I was wondering if I could get a short extension. November 8 is my move date, so I'm a bit stressed and busy this week.
I would try to get it out by Monday, November 10!

Let me know if this is okay. :) :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter