NOW is the time! It's MINE & I AM WORTH IT! (friends welcome to tag along!!)

Congrats on the loss!! And the new computer. :thumbsup2

Sounds like the Bugg is really working for you, and well worth the wait! :goodvibes

Yesterday I did the WATP Walk Slim 4 fast miles. About 50 min.
Mile 1 - 95 calories, 1442 steps
Mile 2 - 83 calories, 1292 steps
Mile 3 - 107 calories, 1354 steps
Mile 4 - 92 calories, 1262 steps

Total calories burned = 377.

3/15 -
2823 Cal burned
1087 Cal eaten
1736 Cal deficit
14856 steps
1 h 58 min activity

3/16 -
2376 Cal burned
???? Cal eaten...I did not keep track, but it was WAY TOO MANY
9581 steps
58 min activity

3/17 -
2804 cal burned
1176 cal eaten
1628 cal deficit
15684 steps
2H 2 m activity

Today I need to start thinking about getting ready for my Garage Sale....4/3-4. But first, I'm going to watch BL. Not sure what else.....

Wow Julie!! You are doing a great job!:cheer2: It sounds like the BodyBUGG is a great thing to have.:thumbsup2

Sending some garage sale :wizard: :wizard: your way!:goodvibes

Have a great Wednesday!:hug:

Today is a gorgeous day....75 & Finally not too windy! So, I took Sashi for almost 5 miles. Garmin strapped on my right wrist, Bugg monitor on my left.

1 hour 20 min burned 671 calories:scared1: and was 9659 steps. I walked all but 1 mile of it. I actually jogged the first .58, then later .22, .1 & .1. She hadn't been walked in awhile & I found that this kept her calm. Amazed that I could jog at all considering the hills, my allergies & my bad ankle.

Still, minute for minute, I think the WATP 5 mile is so far the best 'burner'. Off to try to visit a few journals.....

wow julie you are doing great - keep it up, i bet your seeing results already :)

Julie, so glad you had a nice day and were able to get a nice walk in! Its so great that you can monitor the calories burned and see what workout gives you most bang for your buck. Hope your weather holds. BL, watched it last night, let me know what you think!

Julie,
That is so cool you can monitor yourself so much like that.

I hear you about the wind, I think you lost it we found it.I hate the wind and won't even try to workout outside in it.

Keep up the great work,
Linda

Way to go on your workout yesterday!:cheer2: It sounds like it was a beautiful day for a walk!:cool2:

Have a great day!:hug:

Wind is back! Glad I chose to walk yesterday!!

DD is now officially on Spring Break. I told DH not to wake me as DD & DS19 breaks only overlap by today & tomorrow, so I slept til 7.....LATE for me!!

About to wake DS19 to do his resume. He has an offer to be full-time STAFF at a HUGE church here doing sound....well he says full time but not 100% positive. Either way it could be a huge answer to prayer. Having to pay his tuition & other bills is Killing my savings!

Time to start getting ready for Garage Sale....which means time to total my living room with JUNK....er I mean treasures!

Have a wonderful thursday! I'll be back w/ yesterdays stats.

3/18 -
3003 Calories burned
1283 Calories eaten
1720 Calorie deficit
2 h 18 m activity
16280 steps

Today I did the WATP 5 mile fat burn again. this time 600 cal burned & 7411 steps

Time to get ready for hauling DS19 to work & get some stuff done. more later....

Hi, Julie!

Looks like you are doing a great job. Hey, if the Bugg helps you to be more aware of your food choices then it is worth it. After all, I think that is half of the battle for all of us. It seems like you are doing great at getting in alot of activity. Still looking forward to hearing if you have been able to take off some lbs with this new device.

Wishing you much luck on gettting the garage sale items started.

Have a great weekend.

hope you have a great weekend Julie :)
keep up the great work - that body bugg seems to be well worth the money :)

Went to WW today. Less than stellar WI and less that I had hoped/expected. Down .6.....again.

For my Bugg official WI, I am now down from 180 to 172.5 on my scale at home & it will be 2 weeks tomorrow. I just can't bring myself to eat the number of calories they say, & most days I can't cut down on my movement. Oh well, I think I'm losing some inches/toning, & that it will all eventually catch up/even out. Plus, 2 weeks is WAY to short a time to know. I can't expect miracles!

3/19
2975 Cal burned
1184 Cal eaten
1781 Cal deficit
2H 4 m activity
15339 steps

Today I did WATP 5K w/ a twist. 45 min & burned 365 Cal, 4818 steps.

VERY tired & lots of allergy problems today. About to go start getting some stuff rearranged/marked for Gsale. Always fun....not!! But I do like getting rid of stuff & making a bit off it.

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND all!!

Sending some garage sale :wizard: :wizard: your way. Hope you're able to get everything sorted and priced.:goodvibes

My allergies started acting up yesterday. I love spring, but could do without the allergies.:rolleyes1

Have a great weekend!:hug:

You know what they always say on Biggest Loser - if you are working out a lot you have to fuel your body with the right amount of calories. But you are consistently losing, so I think you are doing just fine! :thumbsup2

Have fun with the garage sale. :)

:banana: It's great that you are still losing, even if it is not as much as you would like to see. Take what you can get and keep in mind that you are still on the losing streak.:yay:

Taking off inches and toning are good. Those are often the things that we can visible see in the mirror and the difference in how clothing fit. Keep up the great work!

No time to really update now, but as of yesterday morning...2 weeks w/ bugg, I'm down 8.3 on my scale. Certainly can't complain about that. I really FELT heavy at WW.....water weight likely.

:banana: Yahoo!!! Lbs. are down and kicked to the curb! :banana: Take it and be very proud of all the work you are doing!

Have a great day!

Hola, amiga!

You're on fire! I'm so impressed with how much you've been moving and how well you've been tracking everything. Bugg sounds intriguing.

I'm sorry to hear about the allergies--the price we pay for spring. Hopefully Our Lady of the Claritin will clear things right up for you.

Life sounds busy as ever--as usual I want to go lay down for a while after reading your updates. :laughing:

I hope the garage sale prep goes well. It's always so cathartic to clear out.

Sending lots of love and :wizard: your way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter