NOW post and share your digital pics!! Great photos inside:)

I am the proud owner of a new Canon S5 IS but I still have lots and lots to learn about my camera before I can really do the shots any justice. But I do have a few that I think are pretty good.

e85f52b4.jpg
this is the first time I used the color accent, havent' gotten it to work right since this shot!

e85f5418.jpg

e85f5303.jpg

e85f52d6.jpg

I have lots more but these are the most interesting of them.

Les Baux, France

Villefranche Marina
001_1_03.jpg

Kodak C360 - I am just beginning to believe that I would like to do more photography so a new camera may be on the horizon.

I just found this board as well. I have a long way to go to get up to your levels.

Nice job!! This shot would just look WONDERFUL with the setting sun on it!!! Great capture!

I just found this thread- not sure how I have missed it all this time. Great pics everyone- I just love to see everyone's eye for photography.

I know I posted this on another thread, but I just had to share it again. This was taken on my niece's baptism day. She is 3-months old and is snuggling with her 97-yr old great-great-grandma in the afghan that she had made for her.
267643214.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.

one more baby turtle picture. :) maggie

ps: it's the fish and wildlife person holding the turtle, so it's all good. :)

babyturtles4blackandwhite.jpg

had to share the koala and her baby...see the babys arms wrapped around?:cloud9:
first time out w/my new canon 30d:rolleyes1 I'm still a beginner by far ;)
Clevzoohistorymuseum175.jpg

Clevzoohistorymuseum100.jpg

Clevzoohistorymuseum055.jpg

I just found this thread- not sure how I have missed it all this time. Great pics everyone- I just love to see everyone's eye for photography.

I know I posted this on another thread, but I just had to share it again. This was taken on my niece's baptism day. She is 3-months old and is snuggling with her 97-yr old great-great-grandma in the afghan that she had made for her.
267643214.jpg

This photo should come with a tissue alert!! I just started crying when I saw it!! (in a good way!) What a treasure to have one like that - and I love photos of hands - they just express so much! :thumbsup2

ok just a few more from our China & Tibet trip

l31.jpg

Oblio,
your photos as always are stunning, but I love this one - I think I just really like photos of our older generation in general :) He looks like he has a story to tell! LOVE it~ thanks again for dazzling us again with your talent!!
Blessings,

Just trying out my new Sigma 18-200 DC OS (with optical stabilizer) lens.
kitty Lou taking a bath.
IMG_4355.jpg

Bunny cat.
IMG_4272.jpg

Shamu kitty.
IMG_4245.jpg

I posted these on the S3 thread, but wanted to put them on the general photo thread because I was happy with these. :)

waterlily1.jpg

pinkflowercontrastcropped.jpg

pinkbumblebeecypress1.jpg

Oblio,
your photos as always are stunning, but I love this one - I think I just really like photos of our older generation in general :) He looks like he has a story to tell! LOVE it~ thanks again for dazzling us again with your talent!!
Blessings,

thank you very much for your comments. i could easily spend 3 months in Tibet, taking pictures of the locals.

We're vacationing in the mountains of NC, west of Asheville. These are in the back yard of the house we are renting.

BibleConference011.jpg

I'll post more this week and next as I take them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter