• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now we're at Vero, view from this room!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
3de4fea8f1675d87bc578df14c6b2186_zpsae5af32b.jpg

It is a cloudy day, but I love the sound of the ocean waves!

We stopped at Hale's orchard for our fresh orange juice! Note to anyone interested, the store, on Rt. 1, closes on May 3rd for the season.

Campfire tonight, but no resort movie. I was surprised, but you still can get free DVDs at the general store. I got the Horse Whisperer, neither of us has seen it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Three DVC resorts down, nine more to go. I'm really enjoying this tour!

3de4fea8f1675d87bc578df14c6b2186_zpsae5af32b.jpg

It is a cloudy day, but I love the sound of the ocean waves!

We stopped at Hale's orchard for our fresh orange juice! Note to anyone interested, the store, on Rt. 1, closes on May 3rd for the season.

Campfire tonight, but no resort movie. I was surprised, but you still can get free DVDs at the general store. I got the Horse Whisperer, neither of us has seen it.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Great view! Have a wonderful vacation! pixiedust:

:earsboy: Bill

It is a cloudy day, but I love the sound of the ocean waves! We stopped at Hale's orchard for our fresh orange juice! Note to anyone interested, the store, on Rt. 1, closes on May 3rd for the season. Campfire tonight, but no resort movie. I was surprised, but you still can get free DVDs at the general store. I got the Horse Whisperer, neither of us has seen it. Bobbi:goodvibes

Aww, looks lovely. The Horse Whisperer is my all time favorite movie. I hope you like it. Enjoy!

I love Vero. We go every other year. Have a great time.

Looks awesome! I just got off the phone with VB making our dining ressies for Sept. I can't wait!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter