NY, NJ, CT, Mass DIS-ers, Where are you?

E Islip, NY here

OMG I use to work in East Islip for 9 years at a doctors office. I was able to give it up just last month (March 15th was my last day), and do lia sophia full time.
What a small world.

Should I start....It's a small world after all LOL Now that you have the tune in your head, are you ready to scream LOL

Good Disney day all,
I'll be going to Disney with a group of school kids as an "un-official chaperone" so I am free to do my own thing. We'll be staying at the ASM from 8-28 through 9-3. If any of you would like to plan a DIS-meet let me know.
Danny
Too bad...wrong dates. We will be in WDW June 22 - 30. Where in upstate are you? We are just northwest of Syracuse.

HEY! Another NYer! Wooo! SOmething tells me we need to find a place in the city and get together!! Who's in? Maybe sometime in May??? Should I start the NY-er roll call thread? hmm....

HEY! Another NYer! Wooo! SOmething tells me we need to find a place in the city and get together!! Who's in? Maybe sometime in May??? Should I start the NY-er roll call thread? hmm....

But can we maybe do a meet right over the Queens line in Nassau county? But I guess we can wait and see for that.

where are the rest of the connecticut diser

The same place the Long Island DISers are.

Come out, come out wherever you are. I have a Disney world (6 nights at our Vistana timeshare) and disney cruise vacation (3 nights on the Disney Wonder) planned for the NY April break. Anyone else???

Born and raised in Brockton,MA. home of Rocky M. only real hvy weight champion. Now living on the coast of Maine

Northern CT too! going down in Sept - POFQ on Free Dining Bounce Back!

They have the "FREE" dining promo again???

they have a bounce back program. If you were there last year for the free dining and you booked your trip for the same time the next year you can get free dining again. that what we did can't wait:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter