NY to WDW - Drive Straight Thru Poll??

Drive Non-Stop?

• Non-Stop YES

• Non-Stop NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless you have a second driver (or more) I wouldn't suggest it. You'arrive too tired to enjoy the parks for 1 maybe 2 days IMO.

We have driven several times from NJ. We leave at 6 PM on Fri night and drive straight through. We have been doing this since my DD was 1 1/2 yrs old. She sleeps while we drive, then we stop for breakfast when she wakes up. My DH didn't share the driving very well the first time and I only agreed to drive through again if he promised to split the driving with me. He has done much better and the driving is easier with at least 2 drivers.

The only problems we have encountered is when my DD had an allergic reaction to some medication and had a very uncomfortable (itchy) ride home. Keeping her entertained was a challenge and she didn't sleep much. The last time (8/02) we hit a thunder and lightening storm in NC and I found it difficult to drive on the unfamiliar stretch of 95, but we made it through. I did want to stop that time. I'm interested to know why some of you take an alternate route instead of 95. Can you make good time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter