Ocean City, MD - Please help

And thanks again everyone for your help. I'll be searching more this morning. The concerns with this pandemic have me feeling pickier than ever! The DIS can be such a helpful resource. It feels so much less anonymous than random reviews.

We love OCMD. For years we stayed in a rental in Fenwick Island when my parents would take the whole family, but now that it’s just my husband and sons, we stay in OCMD. We prefer to be right around where the boardwalk starts (on the north end), so in the area where the streets are in the high 20’s. Last year we stayed at the Dunes Manor. It’s a very nice hotel and about a block or two from the start of the boardwalk. We like this area because the beach is never too full and it’s close to places we like to eat allowing us to walk. We usually venture out to the boardwalk one night and we walk the length of the boardwalk and then pick up the tram at the other end and ride it the whole way back. This allows us to not have to worry about finding parking and/or paying for parking when we visit the boardwalk. We do venture out to other places in OCMD, but we find this central location minimizes our driving time.

And thanks again everyone for your help. I'll be searching more this morning. The concerns with this pandemic have me feeling pickier than ever! The DIS can be such a helpful resource. It feels so much less anonymous than random reviews.

Mrs. W, My cousin's husband is also a realtor in OC and he said that some of the people that rent their condos out are buying in to special cleanings between customers. I guess there are various local cleaning companies that are offering an increased standard of cleaning service for disinfectant purposes. Whenever an owner chooses that, you should see it clearly displayed on the rental property.

It's not a condo but a few years ago friend suggested Dunes Manor around 28th street, about two blocks past the end of the boardwalk. It's just myself and my husband and we only stay two nights, usually during the week so it's less crowded. We especially like the afternoon tea time. The best thing was the shampoo, conditioner and lotion was the same H2O brand they had at the Beach Club a few years ago. When I said something to the manager how much I liked it because they have the same at Disney he said he was a big Disney fan and that's why the hotel carries it.

We love the Princess Royal because it has a great beach, great pool(Indoor in case it rains). Its all the way in 90s though.

We just rented a house a few weeks ago and We had my old ladies family with us for the week. We just decided this morning that we’re going to book a hotel for a few nights later this month just with the three of us. We always stay at the Carousel if we get a hotel. Why, I don’t know.

I just booked a house a bit north of OC, MD. I needed "pet friendly" and there's not much of that in OC. So we've got a big house at Rehoboth, DE. Even though I spent my life going to OC, MD as a kid, I never have stayed at the Delaware beaches, so this will be a little different for me. Probably won't get the full experience as I won't be doing all the beach things I'd normally do, but it is something to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter