Oceaneer's Club: Are parents welcome?

CarnotaurDad

DIS Veteran
Good morning,

Now that we have decided to book a 7 night cruise, one question we had is whether or not parents are welcome to view the activites at the Oceaneer's Club? Our DD will be 4 and we would love to watch her as she sees her favorite characters interact with the kids. Is there any way to observe, for example, Wendy's Tea Party or the other events?

Thanks in advance for any and all information!

We were on the Wonder in April. Parents were welcome to stay with their children at any time (so we were told). There was a line of adults video taping their children dancing with Snow White.

Jess

Also to let you know. Wendy's Tea Party is separate from the Club. It is a family event. Ask your server at dinner for date and time.

I didn't realize that about Wendy's tea party......that will be great to participate in....

It will be great to see my DD's face as she interacts with her favorite characters.....

A few things I noticed about hte Oceaneers Club, when I took my niece.

They are always welcome to the parents. You can come in and check on the child and make sure they are fine, see if they want to go home. I never stayed, but I imagine I could. I waited on the little one and no one ever questioned me. So I imagine I could have stayed. Granted you don't take a child with out signing out and knowing the password.

My biggest disappointment was that there is very little character interactions. The Characters make apperances but do not stay for long periods of time and do not autographs or pictures. But none the less the little one was very pleased with her trip.

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter