OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the other board and thought I would mention it on here also...

Since there are a number of us that are going to need hotel rooms the night before the cruise is anyone interested in me calling a couple of the hotels (the ones people on here think are nice and have shuttle service) and seeing about getting us all a group rate?

If so I would just need to get an idea of how many rooms we would need. NO ONE has to commit just need a rough idea so I can get the best deal.

lmk

Good Evening Ladies!!!!!!!!!

But I'm not a Lady?

Yup ... she's a "he"....

< chuckles >​

I posted this on the other board and thought I would mention it on here also...

Since there are a number of us that are going to need hotel rooms the night before the cruise is anyone interested in me calling a couple of the hotels (the ones people on here think are nice and have shuttle service) and seeing about getting us all a group rate?

If so I would just need to get an idea of how many rooms we would need. NO ONE has to commit just need a rough idea so I can get the best deal.

lmk

That's a great idea Angie!!!! We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites and it was really nice. The Radisson I hear is nice too. It has a nice pool. I think both places have free parking for the week.

What is everyone doing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grouphug:
Kristin,
The old thread is now closed, you did the right thing by starting a new thread not knowing how long that thread would be open.
It's too bad you had to recieve numerous threatening PM's for doing so. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that.:flower3:

Thanks for saying this. Not sure what I really did wrong. But I appreciate your support!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:grouphug:

That's a great idea Angie!!!! We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites and it was really nice. The Radisson I hear is nice too. It has a nice pool. I think both places have free parking for the week.

I will check out both of them once I have an idea of how many rooms we will need

So far I have 2 rooms requested

:lmao::lmao: You crack me up Captaincrash!!! :lmao::lmao:

20081112.gif

I was seraching for a DIFFERNT image to go with your posting quoted above when I ran across this silly image with STOPPED ME DEAD in my tracks as I sit here chuckling away!

At any rate, below is an image more in line with what I was originally searching for....

You+Crack+me+UP.gif

20081112.gif

I was seraching for a DIFFERNT image to go with your posting quoted above when I ran across this silly image with STOPPED ME DEAD in my tracks as I sit here chuckling away!

At any rate, below is an image more in line with what I was originally searching for....

You+Crack+me+UP.gif

:rotfl::rotfl2:

We are egging you on TOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::dance3:

Oh,, that sounds like FUN!! I love swimming at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. We have some frogs that have decided our pool is there new home and they get mad at us when we swim at night. :rotfl2: Honestly they really sound mad when they get going. Oh my god its so funny :rotfl2::rotfl2:
They even get in the pool when we are in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter