Oct. 16-23, 2010 - Bring Back the Magic

Does anyone know who took this picture? I just love it! I have it as my wallpaper on my work PC and everyone keeps asking me where it came from. I know it was someone on the thread. Thanks!

KKonCC.jpg

Has anyone had any of the post cards they mailed from CC show up yet? :confused3

Does anyone know who took this picture? I just love it! I have it as my wallpaper on my work PC and everyone keeps asking me where it came from. I know it was someone on the thread. Thanks!

KKonCC.jpg

I absolutely love that photo too! It was on my desktop at home all the time before the cruise. We even took one just like it to replace the other one on my desktop with, but it didn't turn out half as good :confused3 (but then again at least it has twice as much alcohol in it :rotfl2:):

P1040277.jpg

I absolutely love that photo too! It was on my desktop at home all the time before the cruise. We even took one just like it to replace the other one on my desktop with, but it didn't turn out half as good :confused3 (but then again at least it has twice as much alcohol in it :rotfl2:):

P1040277.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup2

Has anyone had any of the post cards they mailed from CC show up yet? :confused3

3 of the 7 I sent were received yesterday. Looks liek tehy're starting to arrive. Talk about snail mail!!!!

Wow, can't believe it's been so long since the cruise! I still don't feel caught up!

So sorry I missed meeting so many of you. :guilty: We ended up getting to teh port really late. (Um, yeah, I shoudl have looked at a map...) On teh bright side, we brezzed on through check in. Sadly, I missed meeting so many of you.

3 of the 7 I sent were received yesterday. Looks liek tehy're starting to arrive. Talk about snail mail!!!!

Wow, can't believe it's been so long since the cruise! I still don't feel caught up!

So sorry I missed meeting so many of you. :guilty: We ended up getting to teh port really late. (Um, yeah, I shoudl have looked at a map...) On teh bright side, we brezzed on through check in. Sadly, I missed meeting so many of you.

You didn't miss us! It was nice meeting you and Scott :flower3:

after waiting 32 days our postcard arrived. We are only 260 miles and it takes that long? LOL

Still no post cards here :sad1: I mailed 9 and none have arrived yet!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

My mom got her postcard yesterday!!

We just did!

A great big thank you to you, Frank, Leisha, Tom, Joanne, Roger, Nancy and Dan for thinking of us on your cruise! Hoping some of you can join us on our SSMC reunion cruise in March 2012! Miss you guys!

We just did!

A great big thank you to you, Frank, Leisha, Tom, Joanne, Roger, Nancy and Dan for thinking of us on your cruise! Hoping some of you can join us on our SSMC reunion cruise in March 2012! Miss you guys!

We just wanted to let you and Mark know that we were thinking of you. :grouphug: If all goes well, I will be booking the SSMC reunion cruise in April, when I'm on the Wonder :yay:

omg!! i was totally just kidding then yesterday we did get a postcard from CC from our great friends!!:grouphug: thanks so much guys! that made our day!!:grouphug:

I thought you said that because you had gotten our post card! Too funny :lmao:

omg!! i was totally just kidding then yesterday we did get a postcard from CC from our great friends!!:grouphug: thanks so much guys! that made our day!!:grouphug:

We missed you!!!

Hope every one had a great thanksgiving!!

FROM NANCY AND I AND OUR FAMILY WANT TO WISH ALL OUR DIS BOARD AND CRUISING PALS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
TheGang.jpg

Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter