Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western (PART 2)

It sounds exactly like an email we received from a friend when his account was hacked.
sssteele just posted something on the boards on Friday. I'd lean towards a scam for money.
Sheri

I agree, it sounds like they were hacked. I don't think it is legit, I'm sure they would have a phone #...that's the part that sounds the fishiest. I was chatting in a thread here with Joanie last week too she didn't mention Sam being in the UK..

I used to have their number but I deleted the PM it was in.. :(

I would just send them a copy of it via email and also here too in a PM in case that is the hacked email account- then maybe they will see it here!

In any event it is good to see a bump on our thread- hi everyone! :goodvibes

I agree, it sounds like they were hacked. I don't think it is legit, I'm sure they would have a phone #...that's the part that sounds the fishiest. I was chatting in a thread here with Joanie last week too she didn't mention Sam being in the UK..

I used to have their number but I deleted the PM it was in.. :(

I would just send them a copy of it via email and also here too in a PM in case that is the hacked email account- then maybe they will see it here!

In any event it is good to see a bump on our thread- hi everyone! :goodvibes

I sent a PM, got an email back from Joanie advising me that it is a scam.

Yeah, same here. Hi everyone. All is well, hope the same with you guys.

I just happened :rolleyes: to be on the phone with Disney just after they opened Oct-Dec 2012 on the Fantasy.

It really took a toll on my Freshman to miss school on the October cruise. The teachers didn't give her all her assignments and it took a few weeks to sort it all out. Her high school is set up in blocks of 4. They double up so missing 2 weeks of classes was like missing 4 weeks. She will be a Junior 2012/2013.

So, we considered 12/22 and 12/15 and ended up booking the Fantasy for 12/15/2012, the day after they get out of school. It will only conflict with the Basketball pre-season tournaments. And of the 2 we were considering, the pricing was fantastic!

Linda

Hi everyone-

That's us, too- it was so, SO hard to catch up on schoolwork when we got back, we just can't pull them out like that again- and they are only in 6th & 8th grade!! :scared1: I am booked on the May 6th Dream with some of my DISmom friends, no kids. My dummy date will continue to be a dummy until we move it to something in 2013 probably.

Oh- I was in WDW for Spring Break and guess what I saw in Mexico????

IMG_1047.jpg

Hope you are all doing well-

Ellen:flower3:

Hi everyone-

That's us, too- it was so, SO hard to catch up on schoolwork when we got back, we just can't pull them out like that again- and they are only in 6th & 8th grade!! :scared1: I am booked on the May 6th Dream with some of my DISmom friends, no kids. My dummy date will continue to be a dummy until we move it to something in 2013 probably.

Oh- I was in WDW for Spring Break and guess what I saw in Mexico????

IMG_1047.jpg

Hope you are all doing well-

Ellen:flower3:

Sheesh! That was the EXACT thing my husband wanted to bring home from Cozumel that we could not find. We saw a kid at debarkation with one and Mike was not a happy camper. So, maybe I could sneak on over to Mexico when we are at Epcot in July, buy one and give it to him as a surprise?

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, we're at the beach (just south of VA Beach) for spring break. Weather is beautiful here though we had some incredible tornado condition storms over the weekend. Hope all is well with everyone, though it does look like J and S got hacked. Yikes.

I haven't stopped by here in awhile!!

Linda and I will be cruising on the Dream this year the week of labor day. Next year we will be joining tinkerbelltwins for Thanksgiving on the Fantasy!!

Hello all! Anyone going to be in the World this November? DH and I booked a week (17th-24th) and are trying to keep it a secret from Morgan. I stink at secrets, so fingers crossed!

Jen - can you tell me where you got our lanyards? I may try to do a set for our April 2012 cruise.

Hope everyone is well - Happy Memorial Day!

Hello all! Anyone going to be in the World this November? DH and I booked a week (17th-24th) and are trying to keep it a secret from Morgan. I stink at secrets, so fingers crossed!

Jen - can you tell me where you got our lanyards? I may try to do a set for our April 2012 cruise.

Hope everyone is well - Happy Memorial Day!

I'm going to miss you by two months, I'll be down there with girlfriends to celebrate our 40th Birthdays September 26-Oct 2.

Good Luck with the secret.

Hello All,

We are alive and well in PA, but we had miserable computer issues to deal with for a while. Still have not worked everything out, but getting closer.

We will be visiting the WORLD from June 12 to the 20th. Taking our DGD for end of school holiday. Any of you there during the same time?

Our 1st ADVENTURES BY DISNEY trip is booked for 10/13/11. Do you have any experience with these? If so, would love to read your trip report.

Have a great Memorial Day holiday!

We will be in WDW area July 8 to 14. We are staying off property this time, but will be going to MK and Epcot.

We are debating about Universal. I think we have decided we may not visit this time. The kids are really a little young for it still and the cost of the tickets put me into sticker shock. For a one day visit, it just didn't seem worth it. We may do Sea World for one day instead.

Mike and I are going to St. Lucia for our anniversary in October. Our next cruise with the family is the August 25, 2012 Eastern Fantasy.

I haven't stopped by here in awhile!!

Linda and I will be cruising on the Dream this year the week of labor day. Next year we will be joining tinkerbelltwins for Thanksgiving on the Fantasy!!

Awesome! :goodvibes

Good luck! I couldn't keep that secret to save my life! :rotfl2:

Sure! Lanyard Lab (lanyardlab.com). The company is run by Ricky Brigante who does the Inside the Magic Podcast. They are really great to work with and had great prices too! Totally recommend using them! :thumbsup2

I'm going to miss you by two months, I'll be down there with girlfriends to celebrate our 40th Birthdays September 26-Oct 2.

Awesome time to go! Love that Food & Wine!

Hello All,

We are alive and well in PA, but we had miserable computer issues to deal with for a while. Still have not worked everything out, but getting closer.

Ugh, that stinks! I know how frustrating that is! :headache:

We will be visiting the WORLD from June 12 to the 20th. Taking our DGD for end of school holiday. Any of you there during the same time?

We just got back, and will be over there again for Savannah's dance competition 4th of July week (but won't be in the parks). We are staying @ Hilton Bonnet Creek which looks amazing.

Have a blast with your grandaughter! Its hot down here!!! ;)

Our 1st ADVENTURES BY DISNEY trip is booked for 10/13/11. Do you have any experience with these? If so, would love to read your trip report.

Have a great Memorial Day holiday!

No , have not done ABD- would love to though. Where are you going?

We will be in WDW area July 8 to 14. We are staying off property this time, but will be going to MK and Epcot.

Aw, you'll have just missed us (and hopefully the crazy 4th crowds!):rotfl2:

We are debating about Universal. I think we have decided we may not visit this time. The kids are really a little young for it still and the cost of the tickets put me into sticker shock. For a one day visit, it just didn't seem worth it. We may do Sea World for one day instead.

Agree. We have been wanting to hit up Universal, especially WWoHP...but considering crowds and price..and that we still have to rider swap, etc. we want to wait until we can stay at a Universal Hotel to get the Express Pass (or whatever it is they call their fast pass). But that is even more $$$$$. We are hoping there will be slots for the Disapalooza WWoHP event when it opens up to the general public later this year. We did Disapalooza in '09 when it was TSMM and it was a blast! So fingers crossed!:goodvibes

Mike and I are going to St. Lucia for our anniversary in October. Our next cruise with the family is the August 25, 2012 Eastern Fantasy.

Sounds lovely! And you know we are counting on you 8/25 sailers to bring back a great report on the Fantasy! :thumbsup2

We just got back from a great trip to WDW for Sarah's 3rd birthday. (3!!!!) We had her little birthday "party" at AKL- a frind of mine who makes boutique cakes made her this amazing Minnie Mouse/Zebra cake:

240611_1832401403034_1030376829_31766158_873379_o.jpg

We had a great time, and we were also able to meet up with Ellen (podsnel) and the Dis Moms at Epcot where we stopped for a drink! Sorry for the horrible phone pic!

219069_1822856524418_1030376829_31754014_4403570_o-1.jpg

We are also getting really excited for our upcoming cruise on Allure of the Seas in September! :banana:

Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! :goodvibes
Jen

Jen, Little Miss Sarah is too cute for words. Awesome birthday cake too!

Steve and I just got back from a 3 day on the Dream w/o the kids. The ship is beautiful!!!!!

Our next cruise is a double dip in August --- pudo and eyesformickey will be on it too so that should be fun.

Janice, can't wait to cruise with you on the Thanksgiving 2012 Fantasy. I'm looking forward to not cooking, plus it will be over the twins' 9th birthday so that will be a super cool way for them to celebrate. :thumbsup2

Beth

Jen, love the pic of Sarah with her cake....I particulary love how her outfit color coordinates with it! :thumbsup2

She looks so much older already since October 2010. And is her hair longer?

I thought I would stop on by and say "hi" also.

Miss all of ya....

ya convinced me via yer tr's that I shoulda
coulda

done this adventure.....

So -
in in a little over 180 days from now......

I will be seeing Key West, etc for the first time:goodvibes seeing all what I missed out on.

P.S. OUCH!! THE NBA FINALS!!!

Dare I say it......

** Miami in 6 **

T.T.F.N.

Jen, thanks for the info on the lanyards.

As for the secret...I can barely speak to Morgan for fear of saying something. It helps that she's in that moody tween stage and she doesn't want to talk to me...;)

Sarah looks great, what a perfect birthday party! She's beautiful!

HI EVERYONE!! WOW, I can't believe this thread is still going 7 months POST cruise, but THAT is just Awesome!! Goes to show what a Great DIS group we had!
Jen, I saw Sarah's Birthday pics on your face book page and agree, it and SHE is absolutely Adorable!!
Tim wants his Birthday cake this summer to be in the shape of a Disney Cruise Ship (he watches way too much CAKE BOSS :)) I don't know if I can do it though. One quote from and Italian Cake shop here in Little Italy, was for $250.00 :scared1:
Still looking around though.
Well, just wanted to pop on and say Hi to everyone, but now I've gotta go make some school lunches for my boys (Gotta Love Mondays) :thumbsup2

HI EVERYONE!! WOW, I can't believe this thread is still going 7 months POST cruise, but THAT is just Awesome!! Goes to show what a Great DIS group we had!
Jen, I saw Sarah's Birthday pics on your face book page and agree, it and SHE is absolutely Adorable!!
Tim wants his Birthday cake this summer to be in the shape of a Disney Cruise Ship (he watches way too much CAKE BOSS :)) I don't know if I can do it though. One quote from and Italian Cake shop here in Little Italy, was for $250.00 :scared1:
Still looking around though.
Well, just wanted to pop on and say Hi to everyone, but now I've gotta go make some school lunches for my boys (Gotta Love Mondays) :thumbsup2

Hi :wave2:

Good morning everyone! I think that it's great that this thread is still going. Hard to believe that it has been 7 months :sad1: We sure had fun on the cruise:goodvibes

Jen,
Sarah's birthday pictures at WDW are adorable. What a great way to spend her birthday. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and end of the school year. We got out on May 27th, which is early for us this year. Have been very busy, though, with swim team and softball.

Take Care!

Vicki

DD and I are planning a trip next Feb to Aulani with another couple! Hope to get a 2 bedroom Villa!:cool1:
Oh, and we still have the rebook for Nov 2012 DCL Fantasy new eastern route!

WOW this thread is still going what a great group we had. Miss everyone wish to cruise together again one day. We are doing the dream this yr for a 4day with fastpaks who family 17 of us going then staying at bonnetcreek post cruise. Then fastpak and I are going on the 4.0 dec 8th cruise for our anniversary hope all is well glad everyone is well.

amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter