OCTOBER 10th MNSSHP meet!!!

Stitch1404

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so
The information on this meet can be found in post #5. If you would like to join us for this meet please let us know!

Please introduce yourself if you'd like to join us, we'd love to see you there!

Great! I have about 10 DISers so far for the meet, it's going to be great! We are planning it for either the 9th or the 10th, are either one of these days better for you?

We will be there starting on the 10 through the 15th. we would love to meet up with others. THis would be our very first DIS meet. I love this board and would love to meet some people to put faces with screen names. Pm me and let me know just when and where. Thanx

Repeat from the other thread:

I PM'd ya.

We'll be at MK on the 10th and going to MNSSHP, so we'll be in the area. I'm not sure if I can convince DP to give up LTT for Tonys. If not, might the meet carry over (or pick back up) while we are waiting for MNSSHP? We are hoping to be in whatever area they store us at until the party starts...

Does anyone else have an ADR for LTT already? Because I have one for a party of 4. I know that restaurant is booked up now, but maybe if lots of people have ADR's there we could just eat there and see if there's any chance of being seated near each other. Probably a long shot....

The 10th would be good for me. I already have ADR for the 9th at coral reef for two. It will be our first full day there on our honeymoon. We also have 2 seats on a cruise that night with some other couples. I don't have tickets for MNSSHP but would love to meet for diner. Just let me know which place and the time and I will make sure that we are there.

:Pinkbounc
Indianadisneyfan said:
The 10th would be good for me. I already have ADR for the 9th at coral reef for two. It will be our first full day there on our honeymoon. We also have 2 seats on a cruise that night with some other couples. I don't have tickets for MNSSHP but would love to meet for diner. Just let me know which place and the time and I will make sure that we are there.

OMG we have plans at coral reef on the 9th at 5pm, we are celebrating a week long 10 yr anniversary!

We need two seats for the meeting on the 10th at Tonys at 4:35! :bounce:

Okay, so Indianadisneyfan for 2 seats and tammyandtommy for 2 seats, got it! :thumbsup2

Anyone else who wants a seat, just let me know, I believe there are 11 left!

Let's introduce ourselves...

My name is Lauren. I am a stay at home mom, former 2nd grade teacher. I have a 6 year old daughter, Natalie, and a one year old son, Caleb. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I will be in Disney from October 7-14. This is going to be a solo trip for me. I am trying to recruit a friend to join me, but I'm not sure if that's going to come through or not so as of now I'm all alone! I will be at a value resort. I'm currently trying to pick one, I am leaning toward All Star Music, I should probably make a reservation. Where's everyone else staying?

HI

We already have a reservation at LTT at 5pm...couldn't convince DH to give it up. We would love to meet afterwards while waiting for the party to start. If that is possible, let me know....I would love to meet my fellow Disers.

PixiePop said:
HI

We already have a reservation at LTT at 5pm...couldn't convince DH to give it up. We would love to meet afterwards while waiting for the party to start. If that is possible, let me know....I would love to meet my fellow Disers.

Yeah, I have heard LTT is pretty neat before the Halloween party because all the characters are dressed up. I had an ADR there on the 10th too, but I cancelled it. I made another one for the 12th at LTT. That way I can come to the meet on the 10th and still get to do LTT. Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, we could have all eaten at LTT, that would have been fun! vascubaguy will also be joining just for the party. We need to arrange somewhere to meet after dinner for those interested in going to the party for a bit as a group.

OK we are Tammy and Tom, I am 29 he is 30. I am the big Diser, he is the TGM man, we have 2 kids Mike 11 and Abby 8. Both staying at home. This is a huge trip for us, we havent been alone too often since we met 13 and a half years ago, so this October 11th is our ten year wedding anniversary, and on Sept 7th I graduate from LPN school! So its gonna be just us celebrating for days on end!! LOL
I work right now with mentally challenged and physicaly challenged, Tom makes foam mattresses and he is attending school for a business degree then culinary arts degree so he can open his own bakery! MMmmmm

Sounds like I picked the wrong night to buy MNSSHP tix (we've got them for Thurs. 10/12) - boo, hoo! thought MNSSHP was great fun, look forward to the Villian parade.

Anyone else going in costume? I bought a minnie mouse one on clearance, I'll be the very large rodent dressed in a red velvet/crinoline dress w/giant white polka dots. I haven't had the guts to see what I look like from behind yet.
teeth.gif
DH sez I look cute - he's blinded by luv LOL. Hope to get he & youngest DS to loosen up & dress like pirates...yo - ho, yo - ho! DS sez he's not wearing a costume...guess the stitch hat he wears each trip doesn't count.

I'll never admit to my age
wink.gif
but, I've got 3 DS's: 26 (Indoor football league & HS football coach-getting married in Dec.); 20 (just graduated from police academy) & 13 going on 30. I'm "in escrow" from being a realtor & DH is a steelworker.

We're supposed to be @ LTT on the 12th before the party but, don't know if I'll be able to "stomach" such a large, heavy meal so early. We were on the DP in June & it was difficult for me between the heat (mid-90's to 100) & the humdity, @ least 95% each day to eat much of anything - I just wanted liquids. Glad I managed to switch several res. to after 8:00 p.m.

Stitch1404 - AS Mu is our fav. of the values. We did spring for the Calaypso bldg. the units in the back by the piano pool are quite a hike from the bus stop/food court. Are you doing MNSSHP on the 12th too?
wavey.gif
hi, vascubaguy.

tammyandtommy - I like the way you think...long anniversary trip to WDW.:banana:

Already have plans for both 10th and 12th :sad2: DH doesn't want to change his plans either.

keishashadow said:
Sounds like I picked the wrong night to buy MNSSHP tix (we've got them for Thurs. 10/12) - boo, hoo! thought MNSSHP was great fun, look forward to the Villian parade.

Anyone else going in costume? I bought a minnie mouse one on clearance, I'll be the very large rodent dressed in a red velvet/crinoline dress w/giant white polka dots. I haven't had the guts to see what I look like from behind yet.
teeth.gif
DH sez I look cute - he's blinded by luv LOL. Hope to get he & youngest DS to loosen up & dress like pirates...yo - ho, yo - ho! DS sez he's not wearing a costume...guess the stitch hat he wears each trip doesn't count.

I'll never admit to my age
wink.gif
but, I've got 3 DS's: 26 (Indoor football league & HS football coach-getting married in Dec.); 20 (just graduated from police academy) & 13 going on 30. I'm "in escrow" from being a realtor & DH is a steelworker.

We're supposed to be @ LTT on the 12th before the party but, don't know if I'll be able to "stomach" such a large, heavy meal so early. We were on the DP in June & it was difficult for me between the heat (mid-90's to 100) & the humdity, @ least 95% each day to eat much of anything - I just wanted liquids. Glad I managed to switch several res. to after 8:00 p.m.

Stitch1404 - AS Mu is our fav. of the values. We did spring for the Calaypso bldg. the units in the back by the piano pool are quite a hike from the bus stop/food court. Are you doing MNSSHP on the 12th too?
wavey.gif
hi, vascubaguy.

tammyandtommy - I like the way you think...long anniversary trip to WDW.:banana:

Hi! :wave2: Nice to meet you (can you say that when you haven't really met the person, lol!) :lmao: Welcome to our thread!

Anyway, yes, I will be at the party both the 10th and 12th. I couldn't pick a date so I just figured I'd go both days!

Any interest in the meet on the 10th? We'd love to have you and your DH/DSons join us!

My carnivores will be grazing @ leCellier that night, latest ADR I could snag 180 days out was 7:20 p.m. - evidently very popular w/DP devotees.

We're big on am EMH's, have even converted family to my way of thinking, think Epcot is on the agenda that day.

Will re-examine my game plan, will hang out, talk to you soon.:wave2:

:wave: Hi Everybody!

I'm Chris and DP is David (tuppenceAbag). Both 29 and both turning 30 this October (19th and 22nd). Of course I'm the younger of the two... :goodvibes

I'm a doctoral student and also work in higher ed administration. David works in the food business. We've been together for just over 3 years, been to WDW and DL several times. Have a small little house with 4 furry kids (2 cats and 2 doggies - all have disney names).

We are still debating whether we will dressup for MNSSHP. We went to Mickey's Halloween Treat at California Adventure last year and we went as painters.

Anyway, for those that haven't seen our pics around here, this is us (Left to right: David, Mulan, Me):
davmulanchris.jpg

:goodvibes How cool is this meet!!??
Looks like there are a few of us allready booked at LTT that night. DH and I will be there..ADR's at 6. We will be wearing our very orange shirts with HUGE jack o lanterns on them. We will be matching, so I imagine we will be easy to spot. Our table is for 4 since we are vacationing with my best friend and her daughter. Looks like I will finally have the chance to meet some Dis peoples. :goodvibes
Can't wait!
Perhaps we could all arrange a more specific time and place to meet during the party so we can all eyeball each other. :rotfl2:

I forgot to introduce ourselves. :rolleyes:
My name is Krissy and DH is Bob. We will be staying at Pop from Oct. 9th-16th on our second (hopefully of many) trips to WDW to celebrate our anniversay. :love:

Good morning everyone,

First of all, can anyone please clue me in to what ADR and LTT stands for? I can't figure it out. Can you tell I'm new to this? Is there a thread or somewhere I can go to learn the disney abbreviations? I feel like the new kid on the block. LOL.

So now, let me introduce ourselves. My name is Debbie, and no I'm not quite the age that is in my screen name. LOL. My husband John and I are from a suburb just out of Chicago and this will be our 2nd time to disney. We have 3 girls but this trip will only be me, John and our youngest Kim. Next month she turns 15 so now I'm not sure how old I should really be feeling. We also have an 18 yr. old (Cassie), she'll be in Aruba the same week as she's going for a graduation gift from her godfather, lucky her. And then our oldest is almost 20 (Samantha), but not till November. She's so grown up she could be my mother. She'll be starting her 2nd year of college at NIU (RN/Pediatrician) in Illinois and in her "own" appartment. You would think she won the lottery as she's so excited.

We'll be staying at POFQ from 10/9-10/13. We'll be having dinner in France on the 10th at 5:00 pm so we can make sure we aren't late for MNSSHP. We are doing Epcot that day so we thought we could just stay in the same area to save time. This will be our first time for MNSSHP so I'm not sure what to expect, where we should go first, etc.

I don't have any ideas for a costume for me or my husband. One good thing is that Kim says she want's to be "Dorothy" from the Wisard of Oz. Any tips from anyone?

Is there a place we could meet at MK for MNSSHP and a time? 2 months ago when we booked our flight and our package for disney we also bought our tickets for MNSSHP. It feels like October will never get here. Aslo, Wed night John and I will be spending a few hours at Pleasure Island for "adult time" and Kim can enjoy Disney Quest. If anyone would like to join us that would be great. Johns excited about going back to The Adventurers Club.

I'm hoping that we all can meet, what exactly goes on the Dis meets?

Have a great day,
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter