October 1st, 2011 Western Caribbean on the Magic!

Hi all!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back and send my regards to everyone. Work was crazy last week and in a very back-to-reality moment, my wallet was pick-pocketed the day after I returned to New York. Luckily I'm okay and everything was replaceable.

But back to the Magic... WOW! We had the most amazing time and though we didn't get to meet many of you, it was SO much fun participating in the FE. The I (Mickey) NY bottle was a huge hit with my BF and the "emergency kit" sure came in handy after a silly incident stubbing my big toe on the bathroom door lip. Thank you all so much for your kind and creative gifts!! It was such a delight coming "home" to such wonderful surprises. And I hope your gifts didn't turn out too squished. I definitely learned *not* to pack the FE gifts quite to tightly in my luggage (or in paper bags for that matter) - a lesson for next time :)

As the Disney fanatic in the family, I was very surprised by how much my BF ended up loving the cruise and the Disney cruise experience specifically. So much in fact that we rebooked for the Fantasy for next year - just 330+ days to go!

Oh! and I'm slowly but surely working on trying to get a TR (my first!) together. My waterproof camera went missing in the unpacking process and I still need to sort through all those photos. Thanks so much Scott for all the wonderful cruise document uploads - it's definitely helping me keep things straight!

Hi Guys,

Well we are now back in Australia, back home and back at work again. What an excellent vacation (6 weeks). The highlight for all of us was the cruise (of course). The parks were great, but the cruise felt like one big continuous 7 night park vacation. Great people and great food.

Sorry we did not get to meet everybody at the disboards meets. We got to spent a brief moment with JanDave which was wonderful and also met annmouse. I think we also met Fire14 at the Turtle Farm.

Thank you to all for your comments and FE gifts. The kids really appreciated the effort and thought you all put into your ideas.

Scott – the CD is a compliation of songs I found while researching the trip. To the best of my knowledge, the song list is:
• Disney magic horn
• Reach – S Club 7
• It’s a small world – Baha men
• The tiki tiki room – Hilary Duff
• A Whole New World – Brad Kane & Lea Salonga
• Beauty & the beast – Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
• If I never knew you – Tiffany Thornton
• It’s a small world
• A Pirates Life for me
• Fantasmic – exit music
• Disneyland soundtrack medley (found on youtube)
• Fantasmic – Part 1
• Celebration – Kool & The Gang

For those that wish to keep up with us separate to the boards our email address is feeandjon@bigpond.com. By all means sign us up as friends on facebook (Jon King).

Thanks again guys. We have so many great memories and are really looking forward to returning again soon. At this point, we are considering a back to back cruise either late 2012 – early 2013.

:cool1:

Hi Guys,

Well we are now back in Australia, back home and back at work again. What an excellent vacation (6 weeks). The highlight for all of us was the cruise (of course). The parks were great, but the cruise felt like one big continuous 7 night park vacation. Great people and great food.

Sorry we did not get to meet everybody at the disboards meets. We got to spent a brief moment with JanDave which was wonderful and also met annmouse. I think we also met Fire14 at the Turtle Farm.

Thank you to all for your comments and FE gifts. The kids really appreciated the effort and thought you all put into your ideas.

Scott – the CD is a compliation of songs I found while researching the trip. To the best of my knowledge, the song list is:
• Disney magic horn
• Reach – S Club 7
• It’s a small world
• A Pirates Life for me
• Fantasmic – exit music
Disneyland soundtrack medley (found on youtube)
• Fantasmic – Part 1

For those that wish to keep up with us separate to the boards our email address is feeandjon@bigpond.com. By all means sign us up as friends on facebook (Jon King).

Thanks again guys. We have so many great memories and are really looking forward to returning again soon. At this point, we are considering a back to back cruise either late 2012 – early 2013.

:cool1:

Hi Jon, Fiona, and family!!! :yay:

It was wonderful meeting you and all the other cruisers we met on the Magic. We will have to cruise together again! However, with the prices for 2013 escalating, I don't know if we will be cruising DCL in 2013. Fortunately, we are booked on the 6-20-12 Dream - on DVC points. We booked a Magic 2012 dummy date on board and we may keep that dummy date (12/1/12 on the Magic).

Thanks, again, for the CD. I absolutely love it. I listen to the ship's horn on my way to work each morning. My morning therapy. :cool1: Since I am musically challenged in that I do not listen to current music - although I am a 60s and 70s music junkie - I love the #2 song on the CD. I had to google the words last week to find out more info about the song. Now I can't get that song out of my head. :thumbsup2 Also, love the Fantasmic song, as it reminds me of being in the WDW theater on the ship.

Jan

• Disney magic horn
• Reach – S Club 7
• It’s a small world
• A Pirates Life for me
• Fantasmic – exit music
• Disneyland soundtrack medley (found on youtube)
• Fantasmic – Part 1

Thanks! I was stuck on the Pirates remix and the Disneyland Medley.

For those who use iTunes, I've submitted the track listings to gracenotes so sometime in the future it will pull it up when you put the disc in your computer. I also did this with the Anything Goes CD from JoyaDelMar. I submitted the track listing for Anything Goes yesterday and it pulled it on my other computer just now. So, feeandjon's CD should show up by tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter