October 2009 Grand Gathering Sign up thread!! Summary Page 3

Short trip for us arriving the 30th at night:mad: wife has to work, leaving the first. But i will be there, still haven't fixed my axle on my cart but im sure going to break it before we leave on the 1st so that way when i get home i can put some high speed gears in it should get 50MPH out of it then

Does anyone have a complete updated list somewhere?

I looked into moving my dates, but cannot do to school requirements that week. :( Sorry I will miss you guys. I would really love to try some kungaloosh. I need to look that recipe up and try to make it myself.

Just heard from my reservations rep in group reservations and they will most likely be putting us in the 900 Loop!!!!

Oh man, we better be able to come, that is one of my favorites!!! WOOHOOO!!!!:banana::banana:

Any one looking to buy a Basset hound I have 8 right now will have them this trip depending how many are gone by then. They are the coolest little buggers ever.

Any one looking to buy a Basset hound I have 8 right now will have them this trip depending how many are gone by then. They are the coolest little buggers ever.

Find out who'll be your next door neighbors at the GG and I guarantee they will help you find a home now lol.:lmao:

:)Thank-you Carol for the update, is the 900 loop close to the pool, our kids love pools after a day at the parks.

Do we have a fairly finalized list of who is going to be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter