October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Planning to release two 'Ohana reservations! Please PM if you want to coordinate. If not, I will probably release them later this evening- Eastern time!

Hope someone can use them!

Friday October 25- 9:30pm 4 guests

Saturday October 26-8:20pm 6 guests

I'm planning to cancel our O'hana breakfast ressie for Sunday 10/20 at 9:35 for 6. If interested pm me for coordination otherwise I will cancel around noon.

There is a 10:50 am Akershus for 10/26 for 3 people on site right now.

There is a 9:50 am Crystal Palace for 10/26 for 4 people right now.

Final time posting just in case someone missed it. I am cancelling the following ADR by 3pm this afternoon. If you wish to coordinate, PM me.

1900 Park Fare - 10/26 8:20am for 3

There is a HDDR 6:15pm for 3 people avail on 10/23 on the site right now.

Also, I just cancelled the 1900 ADR I had as posted above.

Hi everyone!

Looks like our month is winding down and I will miss stalking ressies with you all.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I am finally done switching mine all around which is good since we leave in 2 days...:cool1::cool1:

Anyway, for those who haven't left yet, have a great trip!!:)

I was able to find an ADR for Ohana for earlier in the week which worked better for our schedule. So I need to cancel our 5:10pm reservation for next Friday, October 25 for 7 people. PM me if interested!

Hi everyone!

Looks like our month is winding down and I will miss stalking ressies with you all.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I am finally done switching mine all around which is good since we leave in 2 days...:cool1::cool1:

I'll be on until 10/25. Still hoping for that BOG! I will miss getting my constant emails and eagerly checking to see of something comes up. Hope everyone has a really great trip. We leave for FL today but won't be in Disney til Thursday.

We might be giving up 10/19 dessert party for 6. We found garden grill and its our only night to fit in farmer Mickey. Pm me if interested in coordinating. I'll need to cancel by afternoon today.

Hi everyone!

We are leaving today...Hope you have a fantastic trip. Are you flying or driving?

We are flying in today - will be there in few hours ;)! Still don't have BOG but very happy with what we have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter