**October 2016 Check-in!**

Yea but we are going mon-fri :(
:( Bummer! I was sad about the closures too... but then noticed that the weekends were still open. I'll be there Sunday-Wednesday, so it's a little joy for me. Still sad about Splash, though!

so I've been so busy with work that I was under the impression that my trip is in 3 weeks. Today my co-worker tells me are you all set to go and I'm like I have plenty of time as it's in 3 weeks and she's like no, it's in 2 weeks... I'm like it can't be... I look at my calendar and OMG she's right two weeks to go YAY!!! Can't wait!!! :maleficen:hmghost:

so I've been so busy with work that I was under the impression that my trip is in 3 weeks. Today my co-worker tells me are you all set to go and I'm like I have plenty of time as it's in 3 weeks and she's like no, it's in 2 weeks... I'm like it can't be... I look at my calendar and OMG she's right two weeks to go YAY!!! Can't wait!!! :maleficen:hmghost:

Sounds like she's counting down the days until you're gone! ;) lol

That's always a happy surprise! :banana:

I am sooo not ready. I've been sick for weeks and can't shake the last of it. I'm way behind on laundry and getting things together for the trip. It doesn't help that we are juggling one vehicle while it fakes FOREVER for our truck to get fixed from my husband's accident. Hopefully we will have it back before I leave! Otherwise getting to the airport will be expensive.

I am sooo not ready. I've been sick for weeks and can't shake the last of it. I'm way behind on laundry and getting things together for the trip. It doesn't help that we are juggling one vehicle while it fakes FOREVER for our truck to get fixed from my husband's accident. Hopefully we will have it back before I leave! Otherwise getting to the airport will be expensive.

Sending Pixie Dust your way! :tinker: I hope you start to feel better and your husband's truck gets done quick!

Vacation begins in 9 days! Single digits!!:D

We have a ton of last minute stuff to do, mostly costumes for the rest of the group. (I'm the costume hub. Everyone has been in and out of my house and they just leave their materials here) I started packing yesterday..I realized there is no way we are getting away with not checking a bag or two. I hate paying for that kind of thing, but our costumes are taking up a suitcase by themselves. I had to order a thor helmet and hammer for our son...and man those things are not space savers. I'm also concerned that my Mary Poppins hat will be damaged in transit, so I may put it in a hatbox...which is also NOT a space saver. Oh the things we do for Disney!!

we leave for the first leg of our trip in 9 days too!! I have absolutely zero ready. I'm still making shirts (well, the designs on my Cricut, I haven't even gotten them cut or ironed)...we're not doing the party this time but have one day at Legoland (is it bad I haven't even dreamed those shirts yet...because...not Disney ;) ) and two at Disneyland, and a wedding to cap it off in San Diego! DH and our 3 DSs have shirts from last time, and I need to get something put together for the DDs..I am torn, should I make mine be a Phasma and theirs say clone with a Minnie bow on the storm troopers' helmets, or do I go all light side and do Padme and a Leia theme for them (I even have Leia buns I can put over a trooper helmet..) TOO many choices!! :rotfl:
Luckily we have our Pirate Mickey theming for day one, Captain, First Mate, 3 "Matey"s, a Powder Monkey, and a Swab!

Attachments

• b&w fam.jpg
    b&w fam.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 6
  • anna fam.jpg
    anna fam.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 6
we leave for the first leg of our trip in 9 days too!! I have absolutely zero ready. I'm still making shirts (well, the designs on my Cricut, I haven't even gotten them cut or ironed)...we're not doing the party this time but have one day at Legoland (is it bad I haven't even dreamed those shirts yet...because...not Disney ;) ) and two at Disneyland, and a wedding to cap it off in San Diego! DH and our 3 DSs have shirts from last time, and I need to get something put together for the DDs..I am torn, should I make mine be a Phasma and theirs say clone with a Minnie bow on the storm troopers' helmets, or do I go all light side and do Padme and a Leia theme for them (I even have Leia buns I can put over a trooper helmet..) TOO many choices!! :rotfl:
Luckily we have our Pirate Mickey theming for day one, Captain, First Mate, 3 "Matey"s, a Powder Monkey, and a Swab!
I'm in the same boat shirt-wise. I have them mostly designed, a couple are cut, but nothing ironed. And we leave in nine days.

First of many... Done. This is our birthday shirt.
View attachment 199395

That is gorgeous!!!! I've hardly thought of tops for this trip except for a white on black Mickey BB-8 tank that I am wearing in reverence of Hyperspace Mountain being Ghost Galaxy while we're there! The rest of my Disney tanks are really World-centric!! (Epcot drinking around the world and two different tops with the castle on it.)

That is gorgeous!!!! I've hardly thought of tops for this trip except for a white on black Mickey BB-8 tank that I am wearing in reverence of Hyperspace Mountain being Ghost Galaxy while we're there! The rest of my Disney tanks are really World-centric!! (Epcot drinking around the world and two different tops with the castle on it.)
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter